Can I talk to King Paimon just to...talk with him?

THAnk you! So what are some things to be careful of?? I always am respectful when speaking to spirits but apart from this anything else? Does he have an aggressive side? And thank you again!

3 Likes

No, he doesn’t really have an “aggressive” side, but he like to talk business. He’s very straight to the point, in my experience, and can be a bit gruff if pestered for trivial things. He is quite understanding of human foibles, but you don’t want to make him angry. A magician I know went to war with him over a misunderstanding, and it took Lucifer to negotiate peace.

Just always remain respectful, and use his title, King Paimon. Ask him about what he can teach you. He loves being a mentor. He would much rather show you how to do for yourself than to do it for you, and he is excellent. He is master of all arts and sciences, after all.

As long as you remain respectful as befitting a king, you’ll be fine. One piece of advice I have, is bring a list of questions with you into the evocation. As I said, he very much likes to get straight down to business, and doing so shows him that you are serious and not wasting time for idle chit chat. Once a trusting relationship is built, though, then sometimes he’ll just pop up for a coffee date :slight_smile:

26 Likes

Also in my experience, no offerings needed just to speak with him.

8 Likes

I also agree with that!

4 Likes

Thank you this is awesome because I was actually seeking a mentor so maybe this could be why he was coming through? im Looking forward to this.

6 Likes

Update// So i attempted twice both times drew his sigil and repeated the enn. I tried a few different things- meditating in the sigil etc… I didn’t seem to get a response from him however as in any session I did feel a strong energy. Maybe my issue was that I was abruptly interrupted both times.

So I will see where it goes from here. I was apprehensive to attempt contact because I never contacted a Demon much less a Demon KING! Lol so yes maybe that caused some static also. Will see :slight_smile: thank you all for the info and experiences!!

5 Likes

I was there child you just do not know how to hear me this one is letting me use his body to tell you you did well do not fear me respect me and I will respect you listen to me I will bring you a symbol shortly to know it is me

17 Likes

Itd be perfectly fine to contact him just for the sake of talking to him. In fact in my experience they actually appreciate that. After you meet him and feel comfortable you can then go to him for whatever requests you do have in the future.
I always try to just summon them and introduce myself, get to know them a little before I make requests.

4 Likes

Nice channeling Rise

5 Likes

Thank you very much

1 Like

Update// so finally at 3 a.m. my living space was silent. I began again to call to him the same way. I definitely felt a strong presence that time I believe the other two times I was distracted. Also his presence seemed EXTREMELY PEACEFUL——like I hadn’t experienced before!! Funny because the natural thing is to think that it will be a heavy scary energy but now I am relearning everything I thought I knew about what an angel is and what a demon is.

Overall a very good experience thank you to King Paimon :crown: for making your presence known!!

16 Likes

I’m so glad I came across this, because I’ve been getting a similar calling from him since I was a kid. And for similar reasons I’ve been apprehensive about contacting him to that level. I call his name and meditate about him but it doesnt go any further than that.

2 Likes

I really want to meet King Paimon.
I’m tired of my life and I’m really to make a deal with his majesty. Unfortunately, I can’t summon him the traditional way (chalk, candles,etc). Is there any other way to contact him. I’m ready to runaway.

2 Likes

Search the forum, there are already countless threads about that.

1 Like

Sure can.
Demons are a wealth of information, it’s one of my main reasons for summoning them.

yes

King Paimon has accompanied me on road trips. Long conversations, he shared his amazing wisdom, he’s so friendly and kind and I really respect him. He really is phenomenal. His friendliness is dignity, he will remind you of he dignity you deserve if you’re lonely

7 Likes

3 posts were split to a new topic: Attention, punkdub737

Only that you might be interested in Kun Lun as taught by Max Christianson; it’s pretty amazing, and one of his students attained the Golden Rainbow Body (or, whatever they call it there). Max is pretty amazing, himself. Once, when speaking with him, I was distracted by something at the edge of my awareness, and zoomed in on it - It was that his body didn’t feel, energetically, like it was really solid. I felt like he was a bit of a hologram. I later heard him say, or that he said, that, after attaining Golden Dragon Body (or whatever he called it), he has to do daily energy meditations to keep his energy in human form. https://primordialalchemist.com/about_us/

1 Like

So, I’ve only met him once, when a Satanic priest pal summoned him. He was extremely helpful. But, my pal, who has since moved on to other things, said that you need to have a Satanic priest open and close the portal, and summon him, because the priest has an attached demon who fights off any unwelcome entities, trying to get through the portal, until it is closed, and they also sort of absorb any negative energy that might make the visitor ill, otherwise. I’ve dealt with banishing and exorcising before, so I’m not very worried about it. I guess I’m just hoping to dispel the sort of contagious dogmatism that he said it with.

One can just call on him and then he goes away, with no negative effects?

1 Like