Can I talk to King Paimon just to...talk with him?

yes

King Paimon has accompanied me on road trips. Long conversations, he shared his amazing wisdom, he’s so friendly and kind and I really respect him. He really is phenomenal. His friendliness is dignity, he will remind you of he dignity you deserve if you’re lonely

7 Likes

3 posts were split to a new topic: Attention, punkdub737

Only that you might be interested in Kun Lun as taught by Max Christianson; it’s pretty amazing, and one of his students attained the Golden Rainbow Body (or, whatever they call it there). Max is pretty amazing, himself. Once, when speaking with him, I was distracted by something at the edge of my awareness, and zoomed in on it - It was that his body didn’t feel, energetically, like it was really solid. I felt like he was a bit of a hologram. I later heard him say, or that he said, that, after attaining Golden Dragon Body (or whatever he called it), he has to do daily energy meditations to keep his energy in human form. https://primordialalchemist.com/about_us/

1 Like

So, I’ve only met him once, when a Satanic priest pal summoned him. He was extremely helpful. But, my pal, who has since moved on to other things, said that you need to have a Satanic priest open and close the portal, and summon him, because the priest has an attached demon who fights off any unwelcome entities, trying to get through the portal, until it is closed, and they also sort of absorb any negative energy that might make the visitor ill, otherwise. I’ve dealt with banishing and exorcising before, so I’m not very worried about it. I guess I’m just hoping to dispel the sort of contagious dogmatism that he said it with.

One can just call on him and then he goes away, with no negative effects?

1 Like