Can I give divorce to demon husband

Exactly, all I get is vibes of abuse and toxicity from the OPs description

2 Likes

That’s okay, sometimes magick is scary.

This is a great place to start and I recommend you do it again.

What energy? Lucifer’s energy? Or energy that was uncomfortable? Imposters don’t like being ignored, so was it angry or did it encourage you to do the ritual?
If it were me, I would light the candle again. But I understand if you did not.

Good!

Who did? The spirit? You’ve talked about Seere a few times and I don’t know why. If you have a good relationship with Seere though, I recommend you call him also to help with the problem.

I suggest you do a banishing in the house. Banish Everything if you don’t have house-spirits you’re attached to. Shower and clean the energy from yourself too. Lay some salt down. Cover the table with something and try again or do the ritual somewhere else.

I think it’s something trying to deceive you. So “imposter” or not, this is Not Lucifer and it’s probably not Seere either. Banish and then call the spirits you know you can trust and ask for their help is my best advice.

3 Likes

In case it has not been mentioned already (or if it has, I might’ve missed it) do not give your sexual energy to the entity.

2 Likes

Yes absolutely

1 Like

The spirit said the name seere
And the spirit encourage me to the ritual

So the spirit that you believe you married says it is Seere?

In that case, I would call both Lucifer and Seere into ritual and see what happens. After a cleansing of your space. Draw the sigils and say their enns. Make sure no other spirits are present. That way Lucifer and Seere (the real ones) can help.

3 Likes

I will put there sigil in the circle of protection
And See what will happen then
I will call them both
But I can’t say both enns at the same time

You say one enn and call one of them.
And then the other.

Inside of me is telling me to not to do it

Do you what you think is best. I can’t tell you why your don’t want to or what’s the best for you.

1 Like

Seconding this.

In my opinion you have a parasite. I find it very unlikely that Seere would lie and say he was Lucifer at first and then say who he really is. Willing to bet if you summon Seere you will get a different name whispered in your ear.

2 Likes

Hi, Luciferia. When you gona have litlle cambions?
Have you already planned something about it?
Let me know when it’s the baptism to gather the gang.

I am 20
I don’t want to get pregnant
In fantasy it is good
But in real life no way

I heard the name seere a lot
But why is it
Why he pretend to be Lucifer
I mean he could say he is seere
That’s it…
Chapter close
But i will not love him cause I take an oath
So I am not give my self to other demon

Think the point here is that you are being lied to to get what they want. As soon as you decided to call Lucifer he went oh oh better change my name.
If I were you, you should cleanse your home and be done with him. I do this myself at least once a week.

4 Likes

Oh! I get it… I think your partner is looking for another female partner interested in this. Talk better about this matter with him, to see if this is not his initiative…

There is no such thing as Divorcing an entity. If you Link, it will take a powerful entity to break it and then it’s highly unlikely a link bonding can ever happen with that individual ever again without some extreme pain to both parties.

If You Mate the only way out of it is to Kill the Demon or the Host. Be careful who you accept in these ways. They are Permanent these things- and they’re not a joke or a game.

I agree with others that you are being manipulated and misled by someone and I am tempted to pull them to me and have them dealt with for you but also understand everyone has their lessons, some hard, to learn. It may be toying with you to educate you as well, they like those games.

You are likely neither mated nor linked. Linking is a painful experience. I have done it with several I have accepted. Some can’t link to me for whatever reason and those are especially painful for both sides. You know it’s happening and it can cause long term physical damages too. It is much like someone folding you in half backwards while trying to rip you in-half from both sides. Some are gentler about it than others but it always hurts to some degree.

Another tid bit demon or angelic only an a-hole liar is going to try to make you believe you’re either pregnant or have other realm babies. This flag is so red the room glows of it.

Me? I would call it and call him out on his games and ask what was the motive for it? With me any way, If I call them out they’ll actually come clean and we can have a real conversation. Things lie only to a point with me if they do it at all. But I see they really screw with most.

5 Likes

Keep calling the real ones this one is impersonating and they’ll deal with the issue. They don’t take kindly to being impersonated. But if they think you have it coming on the other hand they won’t stop the being toying with you.

2 Likes

Should I call Lucifer with the use of enn and sigil

2 Likes