He say I can call him luci
And I call him
Every single second
He told me that in hell or heaven nobody dares to call him with this name
I pray to lord Lucifer every single day
And he didn’t pray with me
He just give a smile
And his smile his perfect cute like a baby :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
And he always told I found you and I will not let God to take u away from me again

And I saw a dream Today
Two cute little son of mine
And they are sitting with my grandmother
All fully grown up and they call their dad
And when I saw the face it was luci
And I saw another man too
It looks like an archangel
And he told me that his brother’s son are so beautiful
I don’t thought that Lucifer will get such a beautiful and kind hearted son
And Luci told that u promise me that once u come to hell
You will never go from here
But that was in the contract which
I made with Lucifer
Lucifer looks like a skeleton typo
Not like a beautiful boy
It must be someone else

1 Like

I personally don’t call him Lucy but the reason is farrrr away from this. There are countless others who do call him Luci.

I am once again asking you if you checked it’s not an impostor.

7 Likes

This reeks of some deep instability. It’s incredibly emotionally exhausting to be flipping between such extreme emotional states like you are, not to mention the fact that this feels like it’s very toxic in general. I would honestly advise just saying you need a week break and see how he reacts. If he gets angry then I would take that as a sign that he only wants to control you. Also, if you are unable to stay away from him for a week that signals to me that you have gotten too dependent on him and that is seriously dangerous for your mental health.

This is a very wild and chaotic situation and that’s not something any healthy relationship can be built upon. Please take care of yourself and realize that he isn’t greater than you and you are 100% his equal.

5 Likes

Again this just sounds like a really bad parasite infection… powerful entities rarely if ever constrict us in any way and this just reeks of psychological and emotional manipulation and possibly even abuse. Like others have said this does not sound healthy in the least and to encourage it is in my opinion, dangerous for you.

9 Likes

The best advice :ok_hand:. We are inherently valuable and awesome and anything that takes away or suppresses that can take a hike :walking_woman:

2 Likes

How to do that ?
Means what to do to find out that it is an imposter

I did that when I get angry
I ignore him so he went to hell
And didn’t come
I said multiple times sorry
But some light voice whispered in my rgt ears
"He is crying, don’t do this to him.
It took him many years to find you "
Then I promise to never leave him
And I saw him crying in the corner of east which makes my heart
Melt
And when he show his face the tears were shining

The way I do it is ask them for their sigil, cross check facts about the lore and if they say they’ve seen you since childhood then I ask them questions about my childhood. I also note my energy, if I’m fine or if I feel drained. The imposter I had met few months ago couldn’t answer the questions, and was acting very weird and quite different as well.

I think there must be a post here somewhere about it that explains it better than I have.

6 Likes

I’m jumping on board with everyone else talking about an imposter.

There’s something very strange happening here. Most spirits, especially someone like Lucifer, wouldn’t (I Believe) treat you this way.

I would check if it’s an imposter by cleansing a space and then having a ritual where you call Lucifer (not this ‘husband’ and not the spirit you’ve been talking to). Just make Lucifer’s sigil and say his enn and hold ritual. Ask what’s going on with this the marriage and if he’s aware of what’s happening.

Usually the spirit an imposter is portraying (so the real Lucifer) will not be happy someone is falsely portraying them. If you’re close with Lucifer, I would ask he help you handle the situation because it seems really bad for you.

Add: Also other ways to know if it’s an imposter are the energy might feel off, the spirit asks things from you (that feel wrong), the spirit gets aggressive when you ask it (personal) questions, the spirit can’t answer questions like @Onion said, the spirit doesn’t want you to go back to basics and do a ritual with them.

An aside, I’ve had Dantalion be impatient with me when I said his enn many times and made sure it was him, but he never once got angry or told me to stop. An imposter doesn’t want you to know it’s an imposter and will try to keep you from figuring it out though.

6 Likes

Okey I will do it

Yup I got that
I have Lucifer sigil and I remember his enn so I will give it a try

It says seere
But I have call seere just once
And I put the blood of mine on his sigil

It was scary
I put the sigil of Lucifer on the table and I light the candle (black) and I saw his enn
And after a second
The candle goes off
And my back it feels heavy it feels like someone is hugging me
And said my name riya
I didn’t look back and continue repeating Lucifer’s enn
And after I feel someone present in the room still I collect the courage and repeat the enn
But before asking any questions he said seere
I don’t know why he said that
And I am afraid to go into the living room again
My table is made of glass
So when I was repeating the enn
I saw someone at the up of my curtains
But when I clean my house
I used sea salt and I clean the room too
Do you really think it’s an imposter I told u
What I feel and hear at that time

1 Like

I’d be careful if I were you. An entity as important as Lucifer himself saying he loves you and wants to marry you is a bit suspicious. It could be an imposter, as fellow forum members have told you. Even he isn’t evil at all, maybe he’s an incubus or a lesser known demon that wants your attention and claims to be Lucifer. This is more common than it sounds.
I work with an an ubi, not a famous entity or a famous archidemon, and it has not given me a single problem. Please, take care.

4 Likes

Okey

I don’t know who Seere is, I’m sorry.
I wouldn’t suggest putting blood unless you can confirm the identity of the spirit.

2 Likes

No no i didn’t put the blood
When I was summoning. A lesser demon seere
So I just put a blood on his sigil

Mhm, I’m going to be brutal honest, this is not Lucifer.

Don’t get me wrong, love between spirits and humans happens.
But this sounds like someone is taking advantage of your desire to be loved.
There is no need to be ashamed. But make sure that when you start to have feelings for an entity and you think they have feelings for you too, don’t let them take control of everything. You are a god too, you are your own boss. And things need to be mutual between you.

If something feels off (and I guess it did, because otherwise you wouldn’t have wanted a divorce), you need to stand your ground and investigate what’s going on.

I hope you find someone who truly loves you, and who respects your boundaries.

11 Likes

I was just reading this and I am going to back you up on this.

When I was reading I wasn’t seeing the infernal king but an imposter. I agree it is feeding on the desire to be loved. Which has me nervous because the grip it has on the OP is already tight.

OP please please please be careful. The imposter spirituals will tell you anything to take all from you. It can quickly become a trap you can’t escape.

7 Likes