Can I give divorce to demon husband

I want to give divorce to my demon husband
I really get jealous easily and he really don’t have a time for me
He had a time for his other beautiful wives
Is there any divorce procedure
And I can’t handle angel and demon at the same time
I want to give divorce to both of them

2 Likes

Without knowing the specifics of the marriage ritual, I’d recommend you just tell them, and perform a cord cutting ritual to separate yourself from them.

9 Likes

Marriages are a socially recognized relationship, and for this they are usually witnessed by a third party like a priest or another entity who has authority in the community to make it “official”, so everybody knows about it, and more than just a bf/gf relationship.

So go back to that third party and they can do the opposite, make it officially recognized that you are no longer married.

If the agreement was only between you two and no official witnessed it, then you can just tell him you want a divorce and break up like you would with a boyfriend.

7 Likes

First of all, how did you marry him? How have you been able to manage the relationship with one angel at a time? If you want a more exclusive relationship I don’t recommend demons with several women, better call a nice incubus.

5 Likes

I can see him he put the ring
And said that he accept me as his wife
And we kiss
And from that I fall in love with him more and more
He told me he had various responsibility and god is against his and mine marriage
So he did it secretly
And that’s why I can’t go with him
And I need to stay here in this realm

1 Like

Well I gets angry with him
Actually both of them
But I’m not angry now
They have a huge responsibilities to take care of
And I love him I will never think about the term “divorce” again :relaxed:
I love my Love :sparkling_heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

You got married before you fell in love? Was it consensual from your side as well?

5 Likes

Yes

Big red flag.

9 Likes

You tell them politely. If you feel the need to then offer them something.

1 Like

I don’t understand why
God is against our marriage

These ups and downs are normal in spiritual relationships. Communication and intuition are key though I use intuition more.

I do recommend performing a cleansing ones in a while to make sure it’s your actual lover and not an imposter entity.

5 Likes

Yesterday everything got solved out
Between us
He don’t want to break the marriage
He said we are just started
And we should make children
And then grandchildren :joy::joy:
I really love him :heart::heart:

Ok it’s never good to use children as a tool for repairing a difficult relationship. Not between humans and neither between spirit and human. This is another big red flag to me.

Are you sure of what you got yourself into? You seem pretty unsure to me. One day you want a divorce, next day you want children.

I second @Twilight_Dragon 's advice to do a cleansing and make sure you are talking to the entity you want to talk to and not someone else.

9 Likes

Which question did you say yes to? :triangular_flag_on_post:
Please do an impostor check and a cleansing as suggested. Marriage is big, I don’t think entering one when you aren’t in love is a good idea, and this whole thing as well:

Why would he want you to stay here and not ascend?
Everyone has various responsibilities, humans, spirits, deities.

Please do an identity check and stay safe.

4 Likes

I second this. I’ve never had spirit kids before but I’m sure it’s a big responsibility and not something to take lightly.

2 Likes

Is it dangerous

Okey I will do it today

1 Like

Something smells fishy and it’s the we have to do it secret because….

I agree with @anon10524665 that’s a big red flag statement.

Add: so NOW you need to evaluate your situation decide if you like it and decide what to do or not do about it (Evaluate meaning Weight the pros and cons evaluate the risks and advantages then decide).

3 Likes

Yesterday I hear that voice of wings
I feel terribly sacred
And my grandfather start shouting so I went outside
But he was sleeping
And then I saw the black wings
The wings which was white once
Are now black
I just move into the living room and lock myself there
I was just crying
And then I heard his voice
He said everything is fine
And I open the door. He is so beautiful that I can’t take my eyes off
I hug him tightly and cry and we both slept on the bed and at morning he is not there