Can i do evocation without a blood and rite?

Hello guys! i want to know if i can do evocation without a rite or blood sacrifice? if yes, can you please give some techniques to call an cute and sweat angel to work with him?

Yes you can.
I am not sure about which angel would fit your criteria.

2 Likes

Thank you so much, I am 21 years old, I am definitely a young man, and as you know, every young man searches for wisdom, strength, beauty and knowledge to establish businesses, business relationships and affiliation.

1 Like

Can you tell me which age is right for me? And what sex can I deal with for sure? I mean, do I deal with female or male spirit?

I would be grateful if you could help me with these things…

the angels you want are the 7 archangels of God. I don’t deal with angels too often and even less with the god of their religion, but here you go.

1 Like

Can you please explain more to me? So that I would be familiar with previous about who they are and how to deal with them? Because knowledge is my top priority!

I also want to know is there a difference in dealing with these lives?

Michael , Gabriel , Raphael , Suriel , Zadkiel , Sarathiel , and Ananiel .

1 Like

They wish for you to find information from there. The seeking is often more important than the information you seek.

1 Like

just awesome!!! So how do I communicate with one of them? Please, I want to communicate with someone who treats respect, kindness and affection

I am a beginner, so what do you recommend?

for evocation, I recommend using the lesser banishing ritual of the pentagram but modified for communication, and not banishing. In essence that ritual summons them then you command them to banish unwanted energies. so instead of commanding them, ask to talk or ask them to make you their disciple.

1 Like

Sorry I just read this. I don’t work with angels a lot, so I don’t know.

1 Like

Without blood, yes. Without some form of ritual…well depends on how you define it. Some would define meditations as a form of ritual, while others would define them as being the stereotypical imagery that comes to mind upon hearing the word. If you are looking for an evocation without any additional tools/ingredients, check this one out:

It really can be used for any spirit, not just demons in my opinion. I’ve used it for landvaettir with as much success as demons when I want to venture outside of my usual method

2 Likes