Can Belial help with depression

Just as the title says

2 Likes

The best way I can put this, is that yes, he could. But no, it won’t be gentle and he will be assertive.

9 Likes

Can’t expect otherwise.

1 Like

This is the right way in my opinion when someone can’t help himself. Ass-licking is won’t help you after all.

Try it, @davethebarbarian . Can’t lose nothing.

4 Likes

Sometimes you have to have things destroyed in order to create anew. Belial can bring just that.

3 Likes

On that note, Belial has a destroyer aspect. He won’t just be assertive, he’ll be dominant and won’t take no for an answer, unless he’s trying to develop your backbone. I would say if you feel drawn to him for these reasons, give it a try and see if you vibe with him.

3 Likes

I’d suggest Buer for your healing or you might want to look at the light spirits like Raphael and especially Elemel/Elemiah. He works really well with the mind, keep in minds the main difference between shaitans and Seraphim “demons” and “angels” is their angle and way of operations. Demons generally destroy things to make way for the new, while angels subtly promote growth.
So, for healing, Especially if you’re already in a fragile mind space, then I’d suggest working with 'lighter entities".

4 Likes

And they won’t concern if I still wanna work with darker forces?

2 Likes

No. They shouldn’t. Just treat them with respect and don’t look down at them. I see that a lot on this blog, people talking down on ‘lighter’ spirits. They work subtly most times, they’re no very flamboyant but they get shit done just as fast. If anything Demons tend to ‘claim’ you and try to command you more than Angels will.

3 Likes

So much for demons valuing independence.

2 Likes

Some do, some don’t. Just make sure with whichever spirit you’re working with that you treat them with respect. And don’t let them boss you around. State your claim, tell them what you’re willing to offer and make sure it’s something you CAN offer. They most likely won’t attack you if you don’t live up to your end of the bargain, but for the sake good partnership it’s best you do. With Angels, I usually offer the joy I’ll feel when they work with me. I just offered my tears to Haniel to help a client going through heartbreak. With Elemel whom I’ve worked with for myself and another client to help ease depression I also offered my tears.
With demons I will offer fame, or an experience. Most will go for fame. With the experience you could offer sex, food, pain and such.

6 Likes

Oh they very much value independence. It’s just that Angels are more subtle and work more from afar than Demons do. They tend to want more time and dedication, whereas Angels are mostly there whenever you need them at the time, not that Angels can’t demand dedication though. (That and / or people just don’t seek to work with Angels as much as Demons).

2 Likes

I find that demons seems to have a very carnal side to them. And most magicians turn to magick for these exact characteristics, to be able to get what they want, bend people’s will, make a lot of money, get away with things. Etc. and demons will definitely help with those, and so will some angels. But I think Angels tend to have some sort of moral code. They won’t curse a person unless they deserve to be cursed. Sending Michael to harm a person business who hasn’t done anything to you or harmed yours will most likely backfire. Etc. But again, most magicians come to magick because they want control and power over naturally occurring things, I’m one of them, so, it’s easy to let the ego drive you towards demons more than Angels. Angels tend to have a passive, live and let live energy that most practitioners don’t like, and that’s why they’re considered aloof and uninvolved. But they’re very involved, they just tend to want you to do the work yourself and see the bigger picture of the collective, while demons tend to be more focused on your individualism and getting what you want, the collective be damned. Atleast that’s how I’ve come to think of it.

2 Likes

As far as I know, Demons are very much involved in the daily lives of humans and are pushing for humanity’s evolution non-stop, 24/7, and Angels want the same.

And it also depends on how you treat them. If you treat Demons as evil, then they’ll probably manifest for you in such a way that resonates in that manner with you. Not that they are, nor am I calling them evil, but in short, what you put in the oven is what comes out. If you treat them as guides, mentors, friends, you’ll see them in a whole new light that most of society is incapable of seeing in the Demonic.

2 Likes

Ask Belial what he thinks about being EMO =)

1 Like

From my experience the answer is a yes and a no. Belial is pretty harsh but fair. You won’t get any any pitty or sympathies from him in this regard, hardly ever. He’ll just ask why you feel that way and what YOU can do to get out of your current predicament.

The thing with him is his favors never comes for free and while working with him, you work together. According to me experience he expects you to do the work, though he will hand you to the tools to accomplish the goal.

In conclusion: yes he will likely help you but he won’t fix it for you. He will likely ask why you feel the way you do and if there’s any real reason for it in the first place. But he’ll always show you the way forward but you must walk the path set out on your own.

3 Likes

Belial suggested me to work with King Paimon as I had depression for a very long time and they were rooted to my childhood. This is what he told me. King Paimon’s reputation as a initiator and a as a teacher for beginners is well known. He is very noble and kind if you respect him and do as he says. He’s helped me with Depression and trauma to a very great extent. Belial is more suited for building personal power, charm and a dominating personality. This is all from my experience. Evoke them and speak to them directly.

4 Likes