Can Asmodeus cause physical harm for revenge and who is best to take physical revenge

I was betrayed and humiliated by someone I trusted. I wanted her life destroyed — not metaphorically, but physically. I wanted her face scarred, her legs broken, and everything she valued taken from her.

So I did everything I was told. I performed Bluen’s Satanic Death, Melchiresa’s Trinity Curse, a puppet curse, vanity curses, and a blood pact with Asmodeus. I wrote her name in fire, signed in blood, and renewed the work multiple times.

The result?
No accident. No broken bones. No scarred face. No visible destruction.

After months of obsession and ritual work, I had to ask myself: is any of this real?


What I found in books, online sources is consistent.

[Mod edit: AI slop removed: please DO NOT post anything from AI on this forum, per the rules - please read them.]

AND. How, if, is this true? Then please, I want physical revenge. How to get it, anyone? Please give me a suggestion; I need help

3 Likes

If you did everything right and she didnt get affected then she probably has spiritual protection and shes curse resistant. From my experience Asmodeus is not the best demon to destroy someone, he usually prefers to fuck up relationships instead of destroying people. You should strip her from protection, for this i use vk jehannum’s mantras which calls upon specific entities to weaken and remove all the protection. All of this is real i had done many curses and they all worked the way i desired them to be. If youre interested i can share a few incantations which will give you the desired result.

5 Likes

thankyou sir i would love that can you please tell me

in details how to and what to do !

1 Like

“The chant Orthkad Ost’ara Althor Yalsea calls upon Qalilitu to remove somebody’s spiritual protection.”

“The chant Varvar Gah Naza calls upon Lafcursiax to destroy a given target. You may curse someone simply by focusing on destructive intent and reciting this chant repeatedly. While this chant may be used as a stand-alone malediction, it may also be incorporated into a larger rite or spell”

“The chant Ostay Al Thada Zah has the same effect/intent as its predecessor, save that it calls uponHaures/Flereous”

So if it feels right you can use these but you have to obtain the demons sigil before you proceed with these incantations and also meditate on the sigil to make a connection with the demon. You can use tarot or ask a demon you trust on which one you should use.

You can obtain the sigil of Glasya Labolas and activate it by scrying (you look on the sigil until a white fog appears on it and of course the air will feel very heavy when she comes) then you take a glass jar, put her sigil in it and fill it with razor blades (closest item to incite physical harm) you should obtain plants that have thorns on them and place them in the jar. Then you have to obtain a photo of her and put it in the jar. When all of these are ready (you can put way more things in the jar use your intuition and let your hatred guide you at that point) you should incite within yourself a tremendous amount of hatred and rage, remember what she did to you, at this point you should be losing yourself from these emotions, when you are at that point of critical emotional mass, take the jar in your hands and start shaking the jar, you can spit on the jar, scream and stuff like that, when youre shaking the jar feel that your hands are not on the jar but on her throat, when youre depleted of all emotion means you had done the curse successfully. But it is very important to make yourself depleted from all emotion, you will probably find yourself in a state of peace after this. Thank Glasya Labolas and state what you want verbally to the demon precisely. You can leave a few offerings she likes lemons and red meat or just candles. Put the jar somewhere far (you can keep it in your home i suppose but dont keep it in the same place where you sleep) than forget about the whole curse and keep on with your life. Dont forget to incense the place and your whole body very carefully because you wouldnt want this baneful energy around you. I would really appreciate if you keep me updated on your situation.

Much love!

3 Likes

this sounds like a serious case of going overboard.

doing so many different curses in a short period of time is a lot of energy to extend in a very short amount of time, so simplify it

do one curse and move on.

as for who is best a lot of the 72 in the Goetia are very good for baneful magick

Dukes Vepar, Focalor, Haures
Marquis Andras
President Glasya Labolas, Marbas
King Asmodeus, Belial.
Earl Raum and Andromalius

you are free to act how ever you will though.
harming someone else wont return what was taken away from you though.
i am not telling you what to do.

1 Like

A huge mistake a beginner can make is lusting for results.

Lusting for results includes stalking the target’s social media, getting mad if the target posts something positive, second guessing the effectiveness of the curse, etc.

Lusting for results signals doubt, and doubt kills magick.

4 Likes

Sir you are right . But I problem is i do check like once in a week just to know if she posted something new now my question is if I don’t check how would I know if it’s working or now if her life has any effect or not !!

@Noorone I have edited your post to remove the AI slop. AI is shit for magical advice, never post it here, only your own words.

Asmoday is not the right entity for this in my experience, and revenge is difficult to do, because it’s too late to come under the right to defend yourself, you no longer have the high ground. Nevertheless you have enough out there now, and probably don’t want to put out more just yet, let it bake. You are risking having issues yourself under the law of Like Attracts Like.

Stop checking social media, assume it worked, apply the Law of Reversed Effort (look it up via the search at top right) and feel the satisfaction. It will come to you if you need to know.

2 Likes

Sorry sir I just wrote my opinion but have some mistakes so it looks more clean by ai so cut some part from there next time I will be more careful

1 Like