Can an incubus fall in love with you

So i asked my incubus if he loves me and he said yes but my friend keeps saying a demon can’t fall in love and things like that and i just want an answer because i trust him but she doesn’t

5 Likes

What matters is that you trust him, your in a relationship with the incubus. Not her.
Yes, they are very loving. Very veeery loving.

2 Likes

Thank you so much

Absolutely yes! Unfortunately demons are idealized only as lovers of sex, but they also know how to love and give love forever.

1 Like

Thank you @Zaanein i also have a question i don’t know if you are going to reply back to it but it’s worth asking so before I wasn’t sure if it was my incubus or not because i still had doubts but i feel like ticklish feelings on my skin most of the time and its usually on my back or my right hand or my thigh but i just want to be sure it is him or not

They do fall in love. They are like us. They don’t waste their time or stumble on you by accident. I believe that they try to get you to do things like only be with them. If you don’t (or find a irl lover, they may leave you.)

I have a lot of experiences with incubi and yes they can love or at least say they love you and romantic sweet nothings so to speak…the ones that expressed this to me I believe were genuine.

1 Like

A Succubus would be really nice right now considering i cant leave the house

5 Likes

It is his way of communicating with you.
So yes, the tingling is very normal.

Spirits don’t die. We humans do in body. Why would something immortal form a love relationship with that which will expire???

2 Likes

Because like any conscious creature in this universe they fall in love. They fall in love with how we are inside, they are fascinated by our ways of thinking, of living, by our beauty and by our intelligence. And since our soul is eternal, they can follow us in subsequent lives.

5 Likes

The soul being eternal is doubtful…I would say the human collected unconscious may be eternal, as it exists outside of space and time…but I HIGHLY highly doubt we are eternal…From what I was told, death is very real for us, as is our end.

The soul must make an ascent, an evolution, which in one life it could never accomplish. For this, the cycle of reincarnations exists. Sooner or later it will end, and we may be free to Iive forever together with other entities. (In my opinion)

1 Like

What soul? I use the idea in rituals with certain entities…but what is a soul? Living forever together seems like a nightmare…rather a bodiless void…When u die, ur body decomposes and nutrients if ur not embalmed return to the ecosystem. U have an aura, and astral stuff apparently, but even the astral becomes and astral corpse, and decomposes or is sustained as a vampyre of sorts, but it probably wont have ur awareness…Um there’s data that holds the atoms in ur body to give u form …a field of sorts…least maybe on a quantum level…

But a soul, what is that? I dont mean to derail, but I fail to see where soul even matters…i mean if a thing did exist, when u die it’d be an empty canvas…Why fall in love with a blank sheet of paper once the art is erased???or knowing it will be erased?

Ascent makes sense if we are speaking on a psychological level. Problem- descent to the underworld Reaction- choices and the journey Solution, ascent back to the regular world. A symbolic motiff representing how we face day to day challenges…not much of a soul involved, or rather the idea of a soul seems kinda lofty…impractical

1 Like

We must go beyond the rational, understand that besides your mind and your body there is other.
The astral cannot decompose, it is not physical.
It is a complex but interesting matter.

But this is the problem. We go beyond rationality and we are faced with superstition, religion, and or the mythological. This isn’t a vantage point by which one gains a clearer understanding of reality, and what all of this is…

I guess if ur doing chaos magick u can court the soul as a paradigm…as a literal construct…it has no use as it can’t be measured or proven…In practical sorcery at least there are results which can be verified by some degree of occurrence (bad enough we dont have a precise way to measure it or prove it, but such be a personal affair)

My critique of the soul motiff is that it strips away a fear of death, and can cause the ignorance of real world consequences; the weight and heaviness of injury, or a bad situation as pertains to the body which is INSEPERABLE from the mind…The two are the same…The separations serve to create a spiritual dissociation, which seem to permit some pretty lofty fantasies which may not be advantageous to the organism.

I would go as far as say; if magick is not being used to enhance the organism, grant it access to control events, and its environment towards the betterment of its survival, and for the raw acquisition of power which gives it a competitive edge over other competing members of the herd, what is it useful for beyond superstition and myth?

1 Like

how old are you? you sound 12.

1 Like

How’d you talk to him?

Me ? That’s sad i might sound but i’m not that young :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well for me i asked a question and he would either make my right hand cold which meant yes or my left hand cold which meant no i would switch them up sometimes so i was sure it’s not just the wind or something because i had a lot of doubts

1 Like