Can an incubus fall in love with you

Demons can love n love hard it’s a wonderful thing to experience and have do if he said yes trust in him

1 Like

The love of an incubus is one of the most passionate and pure loves I have ever witnessed,so the answer is yes. Incubi, Succubi, Demons, ECT. can and do feel love and they can fall in love with humans.

We are spirits who chose to reincarnate in the physical realm for whatever reason. When we die we come back to our spirit form or god form or whatever you wanna call it. Death isn’t an end. It’s a whole new adventure and a very old friend. I cant wait for the day I die, personally, so I can embark on that adventure, but I’m gonna wait till I expire naturally so I can see this adventure through and boy is it a fucking ride.

3 Likes

Yes, incubi can fall in love, just like humans do, i wouldn’t listen to your friend if she or him that think that demons don’t fall in love.

The human ego tends to humanize everything that is not of our species, animals, entities, Gods, Goddesses, Demons, Angels. We give them human feelings, because it is within our understanding. There are Entities that represent love, understanding, peace, war, but this is not the case.
The Incubus and the Sucubi They do not share our interests, they are amoral beings, they feed on you, and when you stop being useful they will go away.

It also strikes me that it is said that “they are like us”, when they are beings who do not even live with us on our own plane. These types of entities are not “kawaii”, nor do they handle our codes of conduct, there is no point in romanticizing them.
It seems to me that what happens is that people in general are very lonely, and they prefer to believe that an entity or a spirit is in love with them, instead of working internally to be a better person.

3 Likes

Hail.

1 Like

I humbly disagree with your statement to a degree. While yes, it is disrespectful to baby talk Deities/Demons/Spirits/ect and think of them as “kawaii” as you put it, as such beings should be taken very seriously. They are beings that should not be belittled, and may in fact take offense to being “babied”. Yes, treating them with respect is important as it can be bad to offend such beings. They are so different from us, they do not think like us, nor do they always want what is best for us but that does not imply that such beings are void of emotion. Just because a being does not feel in the same way a human does, does not mean they don’t feel.

As for Incubus/Succubi, they are not all amoral. Surely there are some Ubi/Spirits/Deities that are like that, but there are many beings that do genuinely care and form attachments to others. Not just to humans but other spirits, deities, ect., in various manners.

As for the assumption that people who are in love with or loved by an entity/spirit are generally lonely and need to work to be better people, well that’s an opinion I cant fully agree with. While yes, some people do not understand these beings often misinterpret them, or can have prior misconceptions that effect their interactions with the beings, but it is not always so. Some people who have spirit/entity partners have many other romantic options available to them and are well balanced individuals.

Some Ubi don’t even want anything from a human. I personally know of one Ubi who only wants the human that they follow to be happy. That Ubi has been reported to go out of its way to take care of its favored human. I have many other examples of how spirits, entities and deities have shown love in their own ways.

4 Likes

Very good!!!

is it possiable that if u have a opened and close eye vison about a past life of ur incubus;s wife that died and how she died or mabye how u died could it be possiable that she or the past is trying to tell u something bout idk , mabye that u guys were once together even in a past life or something .