Can an angel recommend you to work with a demon?

Do you think demons are there to do whatever we ask of them?

2 Likes

I actually have no idea with yahweh as I have no idea but from a few angels I have evoked including michael they say they are not serving yahweh.

I met Michael through exploring Yahweh’s pantheon, same with the other angels who have El in their names, so it’s quite likely that depending on the person they will either claim it or not(if it benefits the person or not) because most don’t trust Yahweh due to humanity’s religious history around him, so it would be in my opinion, likely that they would not claim such for the magician.

When exploring the 7 heavenly realms tied to the judeo pantheon, Michael was the key to one, though I preferred exploring Zebul looked over by Sachiel with the angel Zebul and Sabath, said to be guarded by 600,000. Michael is over the fourth heaven if I remember correctly.

1 Like

What about the 7th heaven? Isn’t it the same one ruled by samael?

The 7th is home to the seraphim, cherubim, and Ophanim, said to be where the throne of Yahweh is located, but Cassiel rules over it. Samael is over the 5th heavenly realm Machon, also believed to be where the Grigori reside as well.

The grigori including shemyaza reside in heaven?

1 Like

Well before the “fall” of the grigori they were said to reside in the same realm as Samael, the 5th heavenly realm, which was divided into 4 quarters.

Interesting. If I dont bother you can you tell me a bit about judeo Christian heaven and yahweh/jehovah. I’m interested in a working after my path with odin

Shemyaza and I have kind of a history but hes tightmouth about his history when I ask.

There you have the answer.
It depends on the magician’s undestanding of Yahweh, and what “serving” means.

No, angels do not “serve” Yahweh in a way that means they’re out there hunting demons. But that doesn’t mean they have nothing to do with him.

2 Likes

I can share my experiences but I’ll have to dm it as I don’t want to throw the thread further off course.

Ofcourse thank you.

To get back to the topic:
An archangel once recommended me to work with a demon, because it was something he could not help me with at that moment.

Look at humans: humans are one race with similar attributes, yet individuals master different skills.
Same goes with angels and demons. Angels may have a different way of approaching things than demons, but they can do the same things. They can heal, protect, but also cause sickness and destroy.

Not all demons and angels get along well, but there’s no big eternal war between them.

Some people find it easier to work with demons, some prefer angels.

1 Like

Raziel is a fucking G. One of my patron spirits who has been with me years before I ever dreamed of leaving religion.

Absolutely yes. Demon’s and Angels being “enemies” is a concept for only the limited. They work in a top down hierarchy and are different levels of programming language in the universe.

I’ve been pointed to and from both ways by each class of spirit. I even had an archangel tell me it would be wise to pathwork Black Magick of Ahriman, which is extremely strange considiering its lore.

I’d definitely consider Archangel Evocation one of the highest forms of magick and advice you can take to the bank. They’re mystical level sentient beings with great command. If Demons are the Spec Ops team leaders, then Archangels are Generals.

If you care much about the theory each Shemhamphorash Angel corresponds to a demon of Goetia. Each of the Kabbalistic Archangels coorespond to various Shem angels as well. Thus you could follow a chain all the way up to the Archangel you’re working with.

Angels are messengers. Chain of command. Work with one and you’ll likely have several Shemhamphorash angels and various goetic demons and their familiars rendering your result into being. This is part of why I work so much with them, they’re astoundingly powerful and results either blur into your life gently only for you to look back and go “oh!” or it hits like a miracle.

Demons can get you a bit more precision and specificity however so there’s a reason why I work with all 3 kinds. Lean into it and see where it takes you, then just learn to be amused at anyone who willfully gives up power in the name of being “like, …so dark”

6 Likes

Actually I agree with you in that Yahweh didn’t create Michael or Michael even serve Yahweh unless told to that is …I totally agree with that.
Lets forget it anyway, im out on this subject ok we will never agree entirely most probably so lets end it now… good luck…! <-- and I mean that…!

j

1 Like

My understanding is that angels and demons aren’t all that different. The major difference seems to be that demons are more closely associated with the physical world, whereas angels exist primarily on higher planes and prefer to take a back seat unless they’re really needed.

As it turns out, many demons are ‘fallen’ angels, and there are at least a couple angels that seem fairly dark/more demonic in nature. Telling them apart is more complicated than religious writings would have you believe. It’s for this reason that I think they should all just be classified under one common heading of nonhuman discarnate spirits.

2 Likes

Race wise they’re different but it’s not impossible for a demon to become an angel or an angel a demon, but they’re not limited to one another either. Many Gods have noting of changing people to other races, as in they don’t just choose to become a demon or angel, there’s a process and external change.

2 Likes

Incorrect. Michael definitely serves Yahweh. All archangels do. I know this from direct personal experience.

To everyone else.

Anything originating from Yahweh - I completely ignore because of the enslavement issue and the fact I was baptised as a baby, and as I chose to become a living god, he seeks to punish me. Don’t ask me for details, but I’ve done my research, I know what I’ve been through and who was responsible for it.

Listen to Yahweh at your peril, because the moment you truly take steps to exalt yourself, he will not like it, particularly if you were baptised at some point in your life. He’s a nasty fucker.

Take it or leave it.

I was baptized when I was 6-7, started practicing at 8 and renounced my faith around 10-11, can’t say I’ve ever had Yahweh come after me or the parasite Yahweh that most people mention either.

2 Likes

I was baptised as a baby, believed in God in a child like faith, became atheist when I was about 10, became a christian again at 13, renounced my faith again at ~17. I am still a member of the church officially, due to work related reasons.
Never had Yahweh angry at me. Not when I work with archangels, nor when I work with demons.

2 Likes