Can an angel recommend you to work with a demon?

No. You have to assume and make yourself certain that He is 100% helping you. Many people keep it by hope or faith, which is fine. But to bump it up you should be certain and feel certain that He helped you out. In my experience that is where his powers work best.

Are you talking about Yahweh? Or the angel in question?

Yahweh. I think it’s alright to share this experience.

Which Yahweh though, the parasite egregore or the Canaanite/Judeo God

WRONG - there is NOTHING that a demon knows, that an angel doesn’t know or cant know…! SO why go to demons ? Ah you want revenge or to place a curse etc etc. Well it isn’t that angels don’t KNOW how to do such things but their position deems them NOT willing or even able to do such things… as such they CAN NEVER give you the method or encourage you TO curse and such…do you understand now ?

J

Yes. Happens all the time. As mentioned above, Angels and demons work together all the time.

@darkestknight explained it in more detail above.

E.A. talks about in the Book of Azazel, that an angel (Raphael) referred him to Azazel to heal him from his addiction.

2 Likes

People have worked with angels for curses and similar workings before.

2 Likes

lol …! Ok mate…! Fallen angels maybe…! But that’s not an angel is it now…! or maybe your mistaking curses for retribution which is totally different…! Angels can protect and enact action of protection or discipline to unruly fallen angels or demons. Not a curse however…! Retribution for badness…!

J

A fallen angel is still an angel. Why do you think they’re called fallen “angels”?

Curses can be used for retribution.

It’s a common misconception that angels are these fluffy and cuddly beings meant to spread love and joy. News flash: they’re anything but that. They’re warriors first and foremost and will fuck up anyone or anything that wrongs them.

While they can protect someone from demons, they can also protect someone from other angels. Also, it isn’t their job to “discipline” demons. Demons don’t require angels to play warden for them and vice versa.

The idea that angels and demons are mortal enemies is Abrahamic dogma. Angels aren’t cuddly and demons are irredeemably evil.

6 Likes

Careful the use of the term “fallen angel” triggers some members, like literally triggers albeit imo fallen simply means they left their former allegiance to some it has a “strong religious overtone” and it doesn’t rub them the right way.

3 Likes

You’re assuming so many things here. Demons can also protect and teach. Metatron even recommended me to approach Azazel for magick tutoring. Sometimes a demon’s style just vibes better.

A sword is great, but you should find an axe if you want to chop a tree down and a butter knife to spread your butter. Angels can technically do everything demons can, but sometimes they’re just not the perfect fit for the job. Why not just find the perfect entity for the job, instead of being so hung up about whether they’re angels or demons

2 Likes

@blueberry here’s a better analogy for the sex crazed since his avatar name hints at sex related obsess person. If you want a baby from pregnancy and your male, you would have sex with a female not have sex with a male or animals. Vice versa with female. go have sex with a guy instead of a female. Sometimes the right person can get the job done. =o)

1 Like

I never said that demons cant teach mate — I said there is NOTHING that demons know that angels don’t, but merely things demons will do that angels cant AND wont nor teach you…! As such why would you even consider communicating with demons ?

J

Things with that is there is things angels know that demons don’t in the sense that there’s no racial knowledge unless they’re hive minded or share knowledge between each other. One individual angel may know something neither angels as a whole or demons as a whole know and vice versa.

I wanted to point out that you can work with demons and have no intentions of seeking revenge or whatever.

I’ve already answered that question, sometimes they just vibe better

But then you don’t find it strange at all if i flipped the question and asked “why would you even consider communicating with angels”.

I don’t - unless they are ordered to communicate with me…!

J

Well, not everyone waits for things to come to them like you

1 Like

Its all you CAN do if your getting it correct…! One might beseech the most high with a question and a messenger may turn up with the solution blah blah blah, but one would never directly approach an angel (maybe ones guardian angel but that would take time and INTENSE commitment) for they don’t serve US per se (very rude and wrong to consider that angels are there to do whatever we ask of them) and have much work to do as it is …!

You see people don’t understand how things truly work…!

J

Majority of Angels are involved in our ascent. Angels were not made by just yahweh and newsflash mate Michael even doesnt serve yahweh. Humans can call and talk with them and even get work done as they can with demons.

2 Likes

majority of angels don’t care about your “ascent” lol but not all angels are limited to Judeo angels, Michael is by technicality atleast in my opinion a son of El and Yahweh (depsite how many people confuse their thoughtform yahweh for the real one) took on the name El and all angels with the el in their name are in a way his sons. Just like all erotes are Aphrodite’s sons/daughters.

Yahweh isn’t limited by the religion man put him in, but it doesn’t mean he did not create said angels nor that they don’t choose to work under him within the hierarchy he built.

People seem to really get their panties in a twist when it comes to Yahweh and angels but are fine with flexing Satan and his demons lol, or Lucifer and his demons.

3 Likes