Can a servitor be housed remotely to destroy an enemy?

Hello everyone. I will just cut right to the chase. I have an instructor that has bullied me all semester while favoring other specific students. I am planning to create a servitor to get revenge on her for all of my suffering she has caused me. Is it possible to create a baneful servitor and has anyone has success with that?

Also I’m having a hard time figuring out where to house it. I would ideally like it to be housed in some sort of object she carries around, but is it possible to house this servitor in an object she carries without having access to it? Or even her body? Or her apartment? For example can I say, “you are housed in her body” or “you are housed in her apartment” and it actually be done without me physically going to her apartment?

Lastly, I kinda want to layer of work Angels of Wrath or another attack book but would it clash with my servitor?

A servitor is a thoughtform formed of your own mind, it shouldn’t clash with anything.
You can create a servitor for pretty much anything. You could house it in your instructors appartment or a possession. I would rather have it attach to my target though.

There’s a pretty good step by step guide here on how to ceate a servitor:

Mr. Kendall posted an awesome step by step guide on his youtube where he creates a baneful servitor himself

So I can just say “you are attached to my target” and it is done?

Also thank you for the links! Really appreciate it

Sort of… yeah.
I’d probably phrase it more like “stick to my target while… or until…” or something

The links provided were very useful to me, hope they are to you as well ^^