Can a person trade a portion of your lifespan for money?

Is it possible to trade years off of your life with a spirit in exchange for some amount of money?

1 Like

Spirits are as immortal as you are, so why would they need your hypothetical life span for? You can command spirits to bring you money, why trade?

2 Likes

Put in hard work in something for years and doing the same thing

1 Like

You want to trade your life for money? Just work a boring 9-5 until you die, just like everyone else.

16 Likes

Dope dealers also tend to check out early. :+1:

3 Likes

i think he want the shortcut way of direct exchange. take away 10 yrs of my life and let the wealth appear without actual work. =o)

For some it works. they end up with inheritance suddenly and somehow they got into death accident a couple yr later or have cancer. they got money but no time to spend it.

If one is asking for wealth, always include addendum that you live long to enjoy the prosperity.

Some people actually go bye bye and move on to next life. Cuz the wealth is with next life, not current life. They exchange current life with next life’s wealth. World works in mysterious ways. haha.

1 Like

And who is going to buy that? How can someone benefit with you living less? Is not as if we can take an hour of your life and give it to someone else.

1 Like

LMAOOOOOOO , why is this so funny :joy::joy:

2 Likes

@John_Wick

It’s because most people already doing it and don’t realize it. haha.

3 Likes

Agreed

Okay, if we really think about it, this sounds like selling an organ.

2 Likes

can’t have my kidney. i think one is compromised from getting kick in the ribs and my body no longer align. Never got it check out so rib bones on one side is kinda cave in since young. so i don’t have extra kidney to sell.

who knows what else i can’t sell. lol. if one organ is compromised than it affect all others.

1 Like

Spirits are semi immortal beings I don’t think you’ll be able to or atleast not in that way.

2 Likes

it’s desperate times due to covid. People are strap for money so they are entertaining any ideas for money. Asking about giving up life span for money just shows how dire the situation is. Sad times.

1 Like

Indeed.

1 Like

You’re not understanding exactly what I’m asking. Hypothetically, if a person was going to live until 60 years. If they wanted X amount of money, suppose they agree to trade their last year for that so they only live till 59, but have that money during the time. That’s what I’m asking/implying.

I know the basics of evocation, but I don’t know how to ‘command’ spirits to bring me money once they’ve appeared. Any reccomendations?

Yes, but also pls reread my question.

Hypothetically, if a person was going to live until 60 years. If they wanted X amount of money, suppose they agree to trade their last year for that so they only live till 59, but have that money during the time. That’s what I’m asking/implying.

Thank you for a straight answer.