Can a person trade a portion of your lifespan for money?

More like: Hypothetically, if a person was going to live until 60 years. If they wanted X amount of money, suppose they agree to trade their last year for that so they only live till 59, but have that money during the time. That’s what I’m asking/implying.

That’s the stuff of fiction. It doesn’t work that way.

1 Like

If you get answers then ask again, it can seem like you’re just going to keep going until you get an answer you like. :wink:

4 Likes

I only want a yes or no, or to read about an experience with something along these lines. Seems people are just dancing around what I’ve asked. It’s only a hypothetical, not meant to scare anyone. :hugs:

1 Like

Yes, you tell them “My intent is to use your power to bring wealth into my life, fiscal security and stability, by the powers of “x” and in My Name I command and direct you to fulfill my Will”. Or something of that nature. If you want to be extra nice you can make a “pact” with a daemon though that isn’t necessary it can make you feel like you are actively contributing to the spell work.

Also look into creating a servitor that will bring wealth. Realize that you will most likely not have a million dollars just land on your doorstep. What the spirits will do is more subtle (usually). Such as a new job opportunity is suddenly mentioned to you or around you. A person randomly gives you a bit of money or offers to assist you. You suddenly find the motivation to train for a job you couldn’t bring yourself to do before. Hell it may just be that the spirits help you realize where you can save money by cutting back on certain habbits. There are a lot of ways that the spirits will help, but overall you still have to help yourself.

3 Likes

Thank you for the straightforward answer. Not looking for a million dollars. Just wondering how exactly do I politely ask for financial help once the spirit actually shows up. The other day, Prince Moloch and other spirits i won’t name appeared to me before I could fully evoke them and said they’d help me with certain things and said he would teach me things, but I’m not sure how to ask.

I doubt anyone’s scared, I think people are seeing this as a version of “Can I make one extremely dramatic pact that may seem weird but will fix all my problems?” and afaik people on this forum haven;t found it works like that at all.

If someone says no, you’re not going to believe them because your mind will say “oh they’re just dumb or not powerful enough,” if they say yes you’ll waste ages tryinmg to get that one weird trick, it’s all pretty depressing to watch.

Bonus point, someone might start coaching you in PM and they’re actually doing it at best because they’re ignorant and at worse to get you hacking, slashing, and pacting, for the benefit of their pet demon/hosted parasite.

Or money, you could always get screwed there as well, “I can do this pact, it was inherited from my grandfather,. you will have to offer (insert twice the amount of years they think is reasonable) but you will need to pay me for rare materials (etc).”

7 Likes

If you are being visited by such entities then you are well ahead of most people! Honestly they already know what it is you want to ask them, but finding the courage to do so is a test. Make sure you approach them as an equal, you are not a lesser being than they are, you are the manifestation of the Divine, it is your right to use them for your Will. Be respectful of course, but do not beg them, do not cower.

“Prince Moloch, it is my Will that you teach me the lessons I require to Ascend, it is my Will that you and your forces assist me financially so that I may not be burdened with financial matters.”

Put that in your own words of course. But you see, the wrong way would be to say…

“All Mighty Prince Moloch…Please help me, I need your help, I will do anything you want.”

I hope you see the difference. Good luck brother!

1 Like

:black_heart:

Make a pact with Lucifuge.

Read the book “The book of black magick and pacts by waite.”

1 Like

nobodies dancing around your question. the answer is no. you think there is value in your time inhabiting a meat suit and one that has little influence over the physical plane and the other meat suits surrounding you? the expiration time of your corporeal form has no importance to semi immortal beings. it’s is like asking to buy a computer with belly button lint. you would get more out of petition or command of a being, or even your own power via a spell. a pact can happen for your wealth just find something that is actually valuable to these beings. how do you do that? probably ask them. so your life for money, no. a pact using something of value for money yes.

1 Like

This question seems similiar to the debate on whether or not one can literally sell their soul in exchange for fame, money, etc. My answer is no for a similiar reason: time and life are not objects that can be sold. Time is just a system of measurement of change and life is a characteristic used to categories physical entities. In a way, both can be viewed as labels/categories, which I cannot see being valuable enough for exchange.

To argue with myself a bit though, I could see that one could make a pact for the spirit to feed on the energy released when your biological systems fail at the point of death (a bit different than the idea of trading a portion of your physical existence) but i am not sure if a spirit would accept that IOU and it would be definitely not be something to jump into with just any one.

Considering the influx of value with human currency over time, I really do not see it being a good idea ultimately. You could quite easily cheapen your life by setting a specific amount while also risking dissatisfaction by not doing so. Not worth it in my eyes.

It might be wiser to work with spirits associated with wealth to not only accumulated it but to gain opportunities to better learn how to manage it so it constantly grows.

1 Like

Getting money like that is total bullshit as the money would be there for few days.

Generate real wealth without asking those questions.

But if you still want to give this a try, I have told the name of the book. It is easily available online.

Spirit of wealth, Clauneck can help you.
But don’t expect money rolling in your bank in a few days.

You can also use Magical Cash book by Damon Brand which has entity name Nitika to get your desired amount.

1 Like

mercury can be extremely helpful as well, especially if you are into a merchant like job or starting a side business.

But I am derailing a bit

1 Like

I manifest my own money, it usually comes in varying degrees in my bank account or I get a little extra from work, or find on the ground lol.

What about Thursday
Isn’t that the planet of wealth?

you mean Jupiter? Yes, he would work as well, especially the managing part. A balance between Jupiter (for expansion and management) and Mercury (for popularity of goods/services and intergation) might make a very powerful working

1 Like

Thank you for sharing that fantastic idea.

3 Likes

Michael de Santa :joy::joy:

2 Likes

Which post makes you laugh?

1 Like