Can a demon help me get a sexy body?

Alright, now it makes sense to me. I must admit that you had me believing there was some info that everyone knew about but me.

Belial has helped me a lot with my discipline when it comes to work and will to keep toxic people away from me.

Going back to what I said about Marbas, I do recommend it, though one must keep in mind that he won’t do the job for you. He asks you for commitment into achieving your goals. If you neglect yourself he won’t help you.

1 Like

Different from Machosias?

Aphrodite can help you with dressing sexier and with your curves, I have an inkling that Persephone could also help. Lady Rashoone can help you appear more radiant, the Goddess Venus also comes to mind.

Beelzebub can definitely help with beauty, of which your body, is a factor.

1 Like

This is sad to hear, but I think if you were to think less of what others think of you and more of what you think of you, YOU would be much happier as a result. If people don’t like you for whatever their reasons may be, Fuck em. If I was in your position I would be looking for a demon to help with self confidence and asserting yourself better. Then, if you want help modifying your body go for it. This is just throwing it out there, but Lord Rosier is fantastic. I think he would likely help you to love yourself properly. He is one of my favorite spirits.

1 Like