Calling spirits On my behalf, and asked him several questions

Hello people of BALG, please I am sorry I ask a strange request : who could conjure angels, demons and other spirits on my behalf and ask the questions that I want to tell them please ? because I face difficulties does not enable me to communicate clearly during this period whenever I want

These spirits: Lalahel -Anaphaxeton - King Baal - Lucifer

Questions:

1-What is the name of the spirit of knowledge who is with me and familiars with me and can Teach spiritual sciences and magic to Me ?

2-How can I prepare an extremely potent angelic seal( pen and paper magic and threads wraps it ) which clear blockages from my path instead of soap method ? ( don’t worry , just ask Them by that and They will understand)

3-what 7 Days operation which require fasting : eat quarter amount of daily food and in seventh day I should contact with Angel through mirror and he appears to tell me His Name which conjure Him physically at any time and any place by just pronouncing His Name , so what the incantation should I recited through 7 days and what conjuration should I say in front the mirror?

Thanks .

Editing:Spirits: Lalahel -Anaphaxeton -Raziel- King Baal - Lucifer

Use Raziel’s paths of power and ask Raziel these questions yourself, that way the answer will be more personal and accurate.

3 Likes

Closed as this question is now duplicated in the Requests thread.