Calling all Satanists (and those who work with Satan) now!

I’d like to have several of us in a PM conversation to confirm something about our favorite dark (and light) lord. This is going to be something big.

One condition: be open-minded, no dogmatists. I’m looking at you specifically JoS types.

4 Likes

I’m in.

3 Likes

I’m in, I had my contact with Satan a while ago, I am happy to share it with all of you.

3 Likes

Same. Count me in.

1 Like

2 posts were split to a new topic: Discobot

Im curious about what the op has to say about this

2 Likes

I’m in! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Mind if I step in to mine some information out of it?

2 Likes

LMAO! B4 I began working with lucifer through BALG’s "Lucifer chronicles " I found myself becoming convicted dogmatically through the jos, website, don’t get me wrong I’m not bashing JOS, I still consistently use their meditation index which is brilliant and flows copesthetically with my current workings with Lucifer on my Draconian path, but I amattempting to find my own conclusion. …I work very close with the masks of Lucifer, but not Satan yet…which I have my own hypothesis through observing patterns postdd here on BALGS forum. …I would love to be part of such a coversation… (pm me any time homies!).
Sin.
ROWENCANE -AROAROUSS -MORNINGSTAR :smiling_imp::wink::fire::fire:

Hey @rin I have yet to introduce myself to you yet but have come across alot of your threads and posts convos, mostly interactions with one of my faves @C. Kendal , I’m arriving at one year dedicated practices to my left hand path journey. … but yet to have become a 100% regular user status on this forum yet ( so close I can taste it lol), I just noticed the user who posted this topic says banned underneath their name, could you tell me if this conversation is still happening on some level or did I miss the boat on some drama that went down?
Sorry to bug ya, I’m still trying to expand my social atmosphere through any means necessary.
I’m Canadian , and live on the west coast bc. Southwest actually I live on Vancouver island which is very near Washington D.C. apparently.
Supposedly a large percentage of occultism takes place in density on Vancouver island but since I moved here from Toronto 2 years ago I’ve yet to find any personally.
Thank Lucifer for Timothy and E.A creating this microcosm universe for us to communicate and learn from. Anyway, no pressure or rush to reply , I just thought I would reach out and see if this topic is still happening. And nice to meet you officially if u decide to reply, lol. Take care.
Rors.:smiling_imp:

3 Likes

Hi @Rory_Mclellan :blush:
Yea Ashtoreth was banned a few days ago. I don’t know if the conversation was ever continued or not unfortunately.

2 Likes

Hold up, so did this PM ever happen?

1 Like

Can I join?

Okay.

Hello. I’m curious, is the term Satan 1 single entity or a collective term for every/all the demons in hell? What I know though was that Archangel Lucifer was banished to the earth and he was named as Satan (?). Correct me with this though.

PS. The Satan I know was chaotic, and Lucifer was more like wise so I’m a little bit confuse. Sorry for this though, just want some learnings from you experienced and learned people.

1 Like

Satan was chaotic?? lol. Satan is actually very nice and sympathetic. Truly a wonderful entity.

Satan is not a collective term for every/all demons.

Satan and Lucifer are basically 2 halves. They are one but they aren’t. See where I am coming from? I see them as two different entities though but one day I assure you, they will merge and be one again. That day is near my friend.

6 Likes

Jeez BALG doesn’t let me reply sometimes.

I see. It was just out of curiousity of mine that you guys that have talked to either Satan or Lucifer may clear or answer. I’m a beginner with this stuff but I’m always curious on their history. I thank you for the knowledge.

3 Likes

Well yes, I know that. I’m just appreciating that you were taking your time answering my questions sir when some people dont. So I’m glad, really. I’m actually researching on things here on the forum since I dont have any book regarding demons.

3 Likes

Friendly reminder to please not link to sites where PDFs etc can be downloaded on the forum, as covered in the BALG RULES - Please read them!

2 Likes