Call for the genetic freaks, baby

Hey, what’s up, my genetic freaks! Who has the biggest arms from here? :muscle: Post your measurements so that I’ll where I’m situated. If you don’t know how big are yours arms, just go and take a tailoring meter and see the size of your peaks :sunglasses:

Btw mention your height? Id like to see the tallest dude

I’m about 172-173

1 Like

screams off in the distance

How tall are you?

Somewhere around 188-190

And how many kgs? I have about 74

1 Like

86 ive gained weight in the past few months

how much bf?

Why?[quote=“Hysteria, post:24, topic:92797, full:true”]

screams off in the distance
[/quote]

I enjoy music.

1 Like

Question: How many of you do train legs (or other muscles) until you feel you’re about to faint and see black in front of your eyes? If not, it means you’re not doing enough!

Update: my new goal is to become so big that I will not be able to fit through a door

1 Like

Update: I armwrestled again with that guy at school and he still won again and I didn’t even bother to try with the other guy because he beat him at it as if he was nothing. Probably they exercise everyday their forearms :joy::joy::joy: I did at the gym an exercise for forearms with the purpose to help me win at armwresting/skandenberg, but it didn’t really work.

I want next time when I armwrestle with them to break their arms

I jog from the couch to the fridge everyday. I’ll be ripped in never :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Haha, work out more often, fatty

Question: what’s the heaviest weight you ever lifted?

Which exercise?

I’m interested in bench press and deadlift, but I would like to know in general what’s the heaviest weight which you used with good form.

Also, tell to that guy that I don’t respect the ones which don’t respect me, because I didn’t forget.

Update: beat one of those guys on the left hand and almost beat the big guy who is a little over 100kgs