C. Kendall amazing mentorship

Glad you’re enjoying brother.

5 Likes

Can I join the mentorship too?

1 Like

Message me for further details if anyone is interested.

3 Likes

But I can’t pm yet, can I?

Yeah thank you

1 Like

Please, check this topic out. I don’t think he would do mentoring anyone momentarily.

4 Likes

He is. On other platforms.

2 Likes

Ask him to make sure his contact info on his profile here is up to date, people can put their personal storefront, Discord, etc on there. :+1:

3 Likes

@C.Kendall i thought you quit?. Like you made this big dramatic post about leaving the forum. That you did every type of system known to you?

1 Like

It’s a little-known fact this forum turns some people into were-cats: they quit, then they come back, then they quit again, and then come back… human version of meowing to go out then to be let back in.

True fact. :smile_cat:

Or, magicians are just weird and want more than one thing at the exact same time, and probably get a lot of PMs that can be overwhelming, and so on. :smiley:

13 Likes

Very well put. I was just curious

1 Like

Maybe he just left the forum’s public part for reasons. Who knows. There are people who also did the same and now they’re use only PM option of the Forum been a while.
Whatever the truth behind it, it was his decision. Of course I’m curious about it too, but it is irrelevant.

He’s still popping into the forum occasionally, try PM-ing him. :+1:

4 Likes

I’m not that girl, Honey. :see_no_evil:

Look who we have here, a walking ball of sunshine.

Just not an another deathling?

I don’t know what that means, but whatever - I just sent him a PM, subject “Mentoring?”

2 Likes

I get it, but I’m not interested in it. :thinking:

No problem. :hugs:

Oh okay I misread this:

However my PM to him was not solely to reply to you, but just for the general reasons stated. :+1:

1 Like

Irrelevant as in how?. Your reply was kind of condescending. In a rude way