Buying Servitors

That’s not true. Many magicians buy servitors for their own reasons. I have several that were given to me by members of the forum, for example. I didn’t buy them, though, they were freely offered.

The thing with spirit keeping, however, is many sellers won’t tell you if the spirits are thoughtforms or servitors. Instead, they will claim the spirits are Queen Djinn, mermaids, or some role playing game hybrid creature like a merpire, and most “keepers” can’t tell the difference.

5 Likes

You have opened my eyes. How would you distinguish between a Servitor and a thought form?

Ive just seen

Im going to give it a read. !

1 Like

Servitor is just a catch all phrase for created entities.

There are generally two main types of servitors. There are thoughtform servitors, and there are construct servitors. Construct servitors tend to be stronger and more solid than thoughtforms, and they take longer to create, requiring more energy. When done well, they can be indistinguishable from the classical spirits.

2 Likes

This is very intresting. Thank you . Im going to get into this subject

Yes, I have different objects for my servitor, for example a crystal skull that serves as a base for the servitor. I have all my servitors on my altar and can use my pendulum to check which servitors are currently present and which are on the way to perform some tasks. Then I have other servitors that I bind to sigils. Then I just have to imagine the sigil to call the servitor to me. During my intensive work with the Qliphot I developed my own language and symbol font, which I also use when creating my servitors, the sigils then come into the vessel for some time where the servitors are born, and every day new energy comes into the kettle with them the servitors have enough energy. I also differentiate between servitors for short-term tasks, which receive a lot of energy in a short time to complete their task quickly, and servitors for long-term tasks, which receive energy through certain rituals and are regularly charged.

3 Likes

I have nothing against buying or selling servitors,
however :warning::warning::warning:
I would caution any new witch or magician out there that (besides the associated risks of scammers) if your servitor is taking part in your magic workings, beware that the energies of the servitor is also associated with energies of it’s creater and I would not want anyone hijacking, spying, syphoning, planting or any other magical ****ering with my workings…
especially when in a consecrated space meant for me and the deities I work with.

5 Likes

This is amazing! I love how you speak about it so casually! lol
Do you have hard copy of the sigils oe will electronic do?
I have got the Damon Brand book on Servitore yesterday.
Have you read it? Is that enough?

So are they lhe little genies? What do you use them for?

Can i use a servitor to give someone a much deserved haunting?

Yes. The author Taylor Ellwood describes doing just that to a bad landlord in his book Creating Magical Entities.

1 Like

I don’t know the book, I draw my sigils myself and then photograph them, the best sigils then end up in my magical book of shadows.

1 Like

Yes, that is a thing.

1 Like

I wouldn’t necessarily say little djinn
In my experience Djinn are their own beings by themselves aware of self, with their own thought and all having their own agendas.
I hate using video games to give examples but if the Djinn are the daedra in Skyrim then servitors are like the little familiars you summon for specific tasks.(ie attacking enemies in Skyrim)

1 Like

I definetly need to make one!

1 Like

Ive purchased Damon Brands book on Servitors. Im definetly going to make one.

1 Like

Can you get your Servitors to sort out things for you like someone woyld from a Demon or an Angel?
Can they be as effective?

Yes, I think it is better to hire servitors to do such things instead of always summoning angels or demons.

1 Like

This also works like a charm

1 Like

Fascinating stuff. I would love to hear any Servitor story that you would care to share

I bought a custom made servitor about a year ago from someone I trust, respect, and know wasn’t a scammer. She was/is very helpful and answered any questions I had, even months later. Another friend was also able to interact with the purchased servitor and it did exactly what I wanted it to do, with some nice personal touches (e.g. named after a former pet).
I had a good experience buying a servitor that time, but I’d still agree with previous posts to be cautious as there are a lot of fakers out there too. I’ve also paid for an ineffective working from someone else who was “well reputed”, but I also didn’t know that person as well and didn’t thoroughly vet them. My bad. Should have done my homework before throwing money at them. Live and learn🤷🏻‍♀️

2 Likes