Buying Servitors

I definetly need to make one!

1 Like

Ive purchased Damon Brands book on Servitors. Im definetly going to make one.

1 Like

Can you get your Servitors to sort out things for you like someone woyld from a Demon or an Angel?
Can they be as effective?

Yes, I think it is better to hire servitors to do such things instead of always summoning angels or demons.

1 Like

This also works like a charm

1 Like

Fascinating stuff. I would love to hear any Servitor story that you would care to share

I bought a custom made servitor about a year ago from someone I trust, respect, and know wasn’t a scammer. She was/is very helpful and answered any questions I had, even months later. Another friend was also able to interact with the purchased servitor and it did exactly what I wanted it to do, with some nice personal touches (e.g. named after a former pet).
I had a good experience buying a servitor that time, but I’d still agree with previous posts to be cautious as there are a lot of fakers out there too. I’ve also paid for an ineffective working from someone else who was “well reputed”, but I also didn’t know that person as well and didn’t thoroughly vet them. My bad. Should have done my homework before throwing money at them. Live and learn🤷🏻‍♀️

2 Likes