Bune Sigil

Hi MagickMan2018, I’m new here I’m Chris can you help and advise me on contacting Buné?

Pls share the video with me. Thanks

This is gorgeous. =)

Is so gorgeous , he inspire me to do mines

1 Like

Where do i start bune has changed my l8fe 360 degrees bune is amazing brings me money gigs clients opopurtunitys and great freinds belial is done so much in my life ,like remove those parasatic parasite and things that no longer hinder me he is great working togethere with bune , they are amazing in my life ,i coulnt be more greatfull that i ever been i love you duke b8ne ans king belial thank you so much for helping me and being there for me and my family and protecting us from harm hail duke bune and king belial ,i always want you in my life, i will always love you guys …

2 Likes

Hey, is it possible for for example like you to refer someone’s name to bune to ask if she’d like working with that? (just wondering if such a thing would be possible in theory)
Thank you ^-^

My best advice is to perform the simple steps to make initial positive conversation. She is a great Demonic Goddess for new practitioners to work with. Vibrant and comfortable and positive energy. Expect results but in thanks to the appearance of her presence simply thank her for hearing your request and for being present. Thanking prior to getting the results you seek is presumptious and I advise against that. Be greatful for her manifestation and hearing you first. This is as to avoid a consciousnesses of being seen as taking for granted her participation in your success and to avoid a sense of entitlement. Which is obviously not the way to form a relationship of a spiritual union of power. Magick energy that is directed towards ones goals by means of rituals and demonic assistance like all other types of energy takes the path of least resistance. What this means is that you must be mindful of signs and opportunities that will present themselves to you for your further action upon them. This is why we do want to set about a reasonable set of perimeters in which we wish for the magick to flow. At the same time however the more restrictions or specifics we require for the fulfillment of our workings or spells to be satisfied it may take longer time and more application of scrutiny when making a larger list of must haves. So by all means don’t sell your self short but at the same time be mindful that the more specific you set your considerations of success at the more of a challenge it may pose. This in no way indicates that magick is weak or that your working towards your goal is in way deficient. For example if I were to ask for a job in a town that the average income is at $18.00 an hour for the position upon which I wish to have gainful work opportunities with and I were to demand instead $28.00 right from the start and other things quite possibly outside the norms it would unnecessarily place a strain on the fulfillment of my working. Aim high and even higher than average on some aspects if that is imperative for you. Try however to be willing however to be acceptable to have an outcome that is in alignment with a realistic expectation for the situation but yet leave it open ended for the greatest possible goal to be achieved. Looking back the demons have brought things to pass for me in ways that I cannot see how it would have been remotely possible. They often have given way more than my expectations and I’m always humbled by the way they have made it all come together for me. They have a desire to help you achieve your dreams and success and in so doing it provides meaning to them in the union of power that you establish when calling forth their powers for your ascent. The only real limitation of magick is the limitation you set upon your own self. The sky is NOT the limit. Knowledge + Experience = Wisdom = Results!

9 Likes

One further note I wish to include here. Lady Bune provides articulate ways to spell out and simplify advanced concepts. As with all things in life it’s important to keep before your mind that everything is traceable back to certain fundamentals and all advanced knowledge is just a higher consciousness of understanding and applying the same. By way of example the same basic rules of mathematics, grammar, art, physics and all other sciences that have universal laws at work these same principles are behind all the more extensive and elloborate applications a student encounters while in senior high school. The same principles memorized in the 2nd grade are at work in their higher demonstrations as worked out in the higher grades. A higher understanding results in a higher demonstration of the reality of the divine nature. In truth you are already at the level of complete perfection and godhood in the highest manifestation of your true self. It’s a matter of awareness and awakening to that truth that our demonstration of this higher sense of being comes forth as light upon the morning day brighter and beautiful each successive step and stage of unfolding. In this what appears to be a metamorphosis of the human into the divine, a more accurate observation reveals clearly that a new consciousness is becoming the continued awareness of the individual one which by blending with the enlightenment of Lucifer this understanding ultimately leads to experience of excellence a reaching of the magnum opus. A conscious reality of being which includes all truth and excludes all error wherein harmony of being becomes the only possible atmosphere of being wherein one and his oneness with his good is always the manifestation of his universe because then he knows that he is unserperated from the true divine that he embodies and embraces. This message and the one just previously posted I wrote based on the advice of Lady Bune to provide a very certain degree of illumination that will provide you with all that seek permitting that the individual involved takes participating in his creation of his desired reality to heart. The power you sense in this message right now is the confirmation you have been looking for. Work with what you have here and more yet will be given to you in application of what is herein workable without fail.

6 Likes

Hello

I’ve been reading your posts. I have a few questions related to Bune I would like to ask, but in private (yes, it needs to be private). I’m new, so I can’t send PM’s yet, but I would like to speak with you, if that’s ok with you.

Thank you for reading this message.

I see some member calling Bune He / She.
I read a lot of posts but i dont understand is it He or She or are there more Bunes?

It depends on the system one works within.

In the traditional Goetia, Bune is referred to as male, most likely due to the Christian influence, which designates all demons and angels as male, so if one is operating within that system, that is the manifestation one will get.

However, spirits don’t really have genders, so some magicians have had Bune manifest in female form as well.

The same goes for other spirits, like the Archangel Gabriel, who has also appeared in female form to various magicians.

In fact, there is a magician by the name of Faustus Crow, who has designed a system for working with the female forms of all 72 spirits of the Goetia.

5 Likes

Oohh thats so amazing. Thank you so much for taking time to answer this. I really appreciate it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello,
I would like to address Bune for specific financial issue as well. But does anyone know why there is another sigil online pointing to be the sigil of Bune?

Bune has two sigils. Either one will do. She will respond either way.

Is she male or female? I don’t know. As I have mentioned before, Bune has appeared to me as a nude, sexy, insanely gorgeous woman in her mid-twenties, an older, still very attractive woman, and recently looking like Counselor Deanna Troi from Star Trek TNG. (Maybe it’s the whole Middle-Eastern, Mediterranean thing.)

Deanna Troi (Marina Sirtis, Greek-British)
Diana Prince/Wonder Woman (Gal Gadot, Israeli)
Wife of Zorro (Catherine Zeta-Jones)

Bune looks similar to and very beautiful compared to the women listed above.

1 Like

Hello, I just joined the forum here so i am new here. I have been reading threads here about different thing and i have been drawn to Bune.Recently i have been praying to Lord Bune to help me to help me in financial situation. I did not do any offering but just praying. I do trade Forex and asked Bune to help me to identify potential trades. Lord Bune has not manifested yet to me but today night i had a dream about being woke up around 3:20 am. I woke up staring my Pc which i used for trading for few seconds and slept again until morning as i was too much sleepy. Then after waking up in the morning i asked myself the meaning of that dream then a voice came in my head look at your PC again and I look at my charts again and I realized that there was a very potential trade 10 minutes later from the moment i was waken up but too bad i didnt take it coz i didnt realize that it was wake up call to prepare myself to get a good entry. Though I am grateful to Lord Bune and I hope Bune will show me more channels to make money for my financial breakthrough.

3 Likes

Welcome @Dystonia77. Please post an introduction in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us about yourself and any experience in magick you have. It is a rule of this forum.

Yes, I have worked with Bune using the sygil. She has helped me financially.

2 Likes

@MagickMan2018 how can I contact you? I don’t see an option to PM you. I have some questions about working with Bune.

Hello pls answer this question for me
I want to do a bune invocation whereby I give offerings and make my request And it’s Monday… According to my research, he belongs to Venus which is Friday…
Should I go ahead with it or should I wait till Friday?

1 Like

I have written a petition spell to Bune to grant me a certain amount of money within a specific time frame.
Is this something she does?

can I perform a sigil rituals too?

I have been listening to her chants. Is it advisable to do so ?

2 Likes