Bune Sigil

and I reckon not. All is well.

Praise Bune!

Beautiful, sweet Bune is still helping me.

1 Like

I just did the rite yesterday, I hope that she heard me

Welcome to the forum! Please take a moment to introduce yourself:

handIntro

I want to start working with Bune and how should I start and how to summon

Here is what I do …

1. obtain sigil and copy it myself or print it out — all Goetia spirits can be found by doing a google image search “Bune sigil” images.google.com
  2. obtain the spirit enn for chanting — all Goetia spirits can be found on YouTube. Just type the name and then enn afterwords and you’ll likely end up with several results. “Bune enn chanting”
  3. follow these instructions here in general: https://www.becomealivinggod.com/newsletter/how-to-start-using-spirit-sigils-to-get-anything-you-want.html
    https://www.becomealivinggod.com/newsletter/how-to-start-using-spirit-sigils-to-get-anything-you-want.html
9 Likes

I work with Bune and find Friday during Venus is best

3 Likes

My altar to Bune

29 Likes

What have you found in your workings that Bune prefers, offerings wise?

2 Likes

This is a beautiful altar to Bune.

I’ll let them answer that but from what I’ve found Bune really likes gold and silver. Readings and practice as experience.

1 Like

Thank you.

1 Like

For sure, someone else may have a different answer for you. So take your time and make sure you read everything you can about Bune. I’m actively working with Lord Belial as we speak and I would have never dove in this deep if I didnt read first.

I have given him Jameson Irish Whiskey and incense each day

1 Like

Thank you.

How do i summon Bune ??

Research and practice.

2 Likes

OMGosh, Bune is calling me, I heard her name in a soft womans’ voice a couple of weeks ago, just as when i was thinking i need tools, green, orange candles etc etc, i received a gift in the post from a family member and in the box had a beautiful green candle!! I am feeling Dutchess Bune’s call, she’s helping me collect all the right tools and can’t wait for the right day to call on her.

8 Likes

That’s fantastic, please let us all know how it goes,! I’m going on the Great Bune soon, I have sandal Wood incense a nice drop of rum, and a nice slick of cake for her, also thanks to this forum I have also found some nice music for her. I need help selling my flat and big help, as the property market in England has really slowed down, and the agent is on to me to drop my price even further down but I just can’t afford to do that.

This is by far one of the most amazing altars I have ever seen.

Kudos to you.

3 Likes

Thanks @Freespirit I will post here when i do the Invocation of the Sigil. I still have to do some research on how i’m going to go about it, although i clicked on the Link above posted @MagickMan2018 and read the instructions, i want to make sure i know exactly what to do without referring to the instructions.
Last night i listened to the Bune Sigil Chant on YouTube, then i saw a video after that that someone posted working with Bune and it kind of scared me a bit because he said that he knows someone that asked for money from Bune and his house burnt down!!! :fearful: Soooo, today i am trying to think positive, i think i will wait a little while longer before i start any ritual for Bune. Maybe she’ll send me another sign to reassure me that’s not going to happen to my house!!
My main reason for envoking Bune is to get more clients to my home based business, i wasn’t sure who to call on and after reading heaps of posts on this Forum, i was a bit confused which spirit to call on, then i heard Bune one night and she obviously is helping me to get all the tools needed.
I was looking forward to it but after seeing that YouTube post it scared me a little. I’ll just have to take it as it comes and i believe if Dutchess Bune is calling me she will send me another sign.
I’ll post further later next time.