Bune Fetish Item Money Magick

Hello ReyCuervo,
Just to say thanks so much, am indeed grateful for the video,
But please I still need your help in the areas of how to invoke Bune Face-To-Face,
What is your advise, how do I go about it, I am new in the areas of invoking Spirits live to appear or to hear their voice.
Please could you send me STEP-BY-STEP method of achieving my dream. Any spirit at all can help ,
Also from my book, I find out that Bune Seal is of two type, which one can I use for the best result ;
Kind Regards
Dailysun

1 Like

ā€œFace to faceā€ as in being able to see her? That canā€™t be done without developing your psychic senses. Iā€™ve been on it about 6 months and just now Iā€™m seeing the first hints of a possible clauriaudience working.

So, for that, work on your senses. There are many guided meditations to open your chakras (you need to open all of them, starting from those lower in the body and going up). Meditating on Luciferā€™s sigil I felt the first sign of what people calls ā€œthe third eye starting to openā€, so is either the big man himself helping me or it is practice and practice and practice. In any event, it is worth a shot.

Yes, Bune has two known sigils, the one posted by @Xag_darklight is said to be the best one, with or without the circle around, I donā€™t think that matters. But I donā€™t think thatā€™s relevant, once the duchess has heard of you, sigil or no sigil will be all the same, 10 second meditation, 10 hour meditation, all the same. Be honest with her and speak from the heart, approach her as a friend and youā€™ll feel her presence.

Also, thanks a lot for the question, this is the first time I adviced someone in anything occult-related! Maybe Iā€™m not THAT noob anymore.

1 Like

Oh, ReyCuervo, I am just dreaming of seeing you beside me, you are a great teacher thank you, Yes, I understand you very well that, for seeing any spirit, First I need to develop my Chakras, or to master my knowledge of been senses or psychic, this are most of thing I am missing all this years, proper directions and mentor-ship,
I have come across many masters from different paths, but I have not arrive at the end of what I am looking for,
I have been fool all this yeas before I came across this great Family BECOMING A LIVING GOD, I called it 'Family , others called it a community.
Since my encounter with this Biggest Family, My tough and thinking is full of bliss and inner love, peace of mind and focus.
Thanks for the advise, Bune seal of the second one is ok and correct as you advise. But why its in Gold Color instead of black. I was told that, all Goetia seals much be black when drawing them.
Also, you make mention of one important issue about circle, does it mean that, all the seals in Goetia can work very well without drawing the two durable circles around the seal and also to insite the name of the spirit into the circle?
About the invocation, do you mean that, after drawing the Seal, place it on my Altar, light my black candles, and incense ā€¦ than I begin to call Bune for 100 times or what, please give me STEP - BY-STEP method to achieve the end
Over here or part of the World I based, Meditation is an issue hear, we believe of getting things done NOW , NOW or within 72 hours action. I belong to such group , the 21st Century Critical Skills.
Opening of the Chakras takes so much time to my liking ReyCuervo, I have registered some years back for Yoga Class but nothing good comes out, No sign at all, if you can help, am ready to learn from your Lordship ā€¦ partnership and collaborations
You make mention of 10 or 10 hours meditation, how do I go about it , please help
Thanks
Dailysun

1 Like

Thanks for your kind words, but Iā€™m no teacher. I barely know anything, you asked the few things I do know.

Second, as for the circlesā€¦ well, this is just a personal opinion but weā€™re talking about high ranking demons here, no shades or ghosts. Circles wonā€™t stop them. They wonā€™t hurt you because they have no interesting in hurting you, not because a geometrical figure can actually stop them.

As for the color, the reason why the sigils are drawn in black on white paper is because it is easier for your eyes, not for any occult reason, as far as I know. While there are colors asociated with spirits, it is also truth that you will see visual distortion faster on just black ink on white paper. Also, your eyes will get tired slower.

This is how I approach Bune: I gaze at her sigil while saying her enn, outloud or in my mind. Once I see some visual distortion I try to fill my mind with thought about Bune. At some point, I end up thinking about that bird I saw earlier. When I notice that, I go back to think about Bune. Thatā€™s the most normal thing in the world, by the way. It happens to everyone.

After that, I feel stuff. She likes, for example, to put a smile on my face. Then I just speak to her. Sometimes I feel tingling in my body, or ā€œsomethingā€ around my arms and legs (otherā€™s would call it energy, and they may be right in doing so) and so on. Not everyone get the same sensations. In any event, once you know she is with you in the room and you have said your part, you can try to put your mind as quiet as possible for as long as you can. Once you develop clauriaudience you will hear things, but it is a good idea to practice this quieting-thing from now on, everyday. Thatā€™s your step-by-step guide, you donā€™t need more. If you want candles and altars and robes, use it. But it is not necessary. Also, be aware: the duchess know everything and everyone, not even ONCE think about being dishonest with her. She is a total sweetheart and will have your back when you need her, but she doesnā€™t like people thinking about her as an ATM machine.

The best way to master meditation is meditating. Itā€™s a skill. Like any other skill, your master it by doing it. Youā€™re playing Skyrim, so conjure things until you master conjuration. There is no shortcut, but it is truth that certain spirits can help with certain things. But the right now mindset wonā€™t help you, at all.

So the only thing I can sugest is choosing any spirit of your liking and meditate a little everyday, until you start feeling things. Then go to open your chakras, maybe with guided meditations + asking a spirit to help you a little. This will take some time, and I donā€™t know how long.

Focus in one skill at the time. Magic isnā€™t easy.

Best wishes.

2 Likes

Thanks a Million,
I will follow the steps, advise and directions to see how best to get there.
Once again thanks
Dailysun

2 Likes

Hello ReyCuervo, am sorry if am boarding you about Bune stuff,
If I may get you well, Do you mean that, after I get the Bune Seal Drawn on parchment or on- rule paper .
The next is to place the seal on my Altar or on the Floor and get set to call her Bune name for as many as I can or up to 500 or 100 times?
NOTE: can I draw the seal on bear Floor?
Also, can I make any Blood Sacrifices to Bune? such as Cock ?
I am not calling Bune for Money, but other part of her Energy.
Which candle Colors is good for the spirits in the Goetia? I Love to use them, it add value to my works, makes me focus and concentrate very well.
What about going Nude or Naked?, at times I Love to do that, I donā€™t usually use Magical Robes , Sward, etc, only clean the floor with Salt water, mop it very well and after dry, I draw the choice sigil I like and begin to do my invocation by using permutation method through Hebrew Letters which I have a basic knowledge about the 22 intelligent Letters,

At times, I do Pen-Manship Magic by drawing the seal with the PEN of the Art and Ink on Local Egg about 3-7 eggs and at Mid Night, go out to 3 road junction and smash it for 3 or 7 days, but at times, I do get prompt answer within the same day or two days time. very potent and active.

You can draw the sigil wherever you want, paper, floor, you donā€™t even need to draw it, you can watch it from your phone if you want. Draw it is recomended because the intention you put in it, but anything should work.

As far as I know, the only spirit who doesnā€™t like sacrifices is Quetzalcoatl, from the Mexica pantheon. Then again, I know the Kimbanda and few others are really into sacrifices. I canā€™t tell you about Bune, because I do not know.

Repeat her enn to call her as you gaze at her sigil, sheā€™ll come, but how fast will depend on you, not on her. Meditating is a skill and as such it demands practice. There is no shortcut for this.

I donā€™t know about candles. If it helps you, go for it. As for nude, well, I never did that, so I donā€™t think is needed. Also, Iā€™ve read that for evoking the best is to wear your best clothes, so have that in mind, even if invocation and evokation are two different things.

Thatā€™s truely amazing

I work with Duke Bune very very often and i Always get what I need. May he finance, health or thought change for some people.

I must say that when you respect this timeless and mighty entities. They will always respond you with positive results.

So far with the help of Duke Bune I was able to raise around $12k in 5-6 months or so.

Iā€™ll try this ritual aswell thank you for sharing!

2 Likes

I tried multiple timesā€¦ But buns did not come to meā€¦

hehe, I was thinking about this today and the page pops up

@Xag_darklight if you already have coins in your piggy bank when you do the spell, does it still work?