Bune Fetish Item Money Magick

About the Spell

I made this spell because i needed money Quickly and i felt duke/Duchess bune was calling to evoke her this spell is actually a mix of self writing and inspiration from the demoness.in this spell you will put some additional money into the piggy bank or fetish item,why do we need to put money into a money spell when you really need some?

See that value can make magick sky rocket,for example you can’t offer something that has no meaning to you into a demon,the demon likes something that has meaning to you or spend time to make it ,in theory offering money like two euros everyday day on the fetish item will make the spell actually stronger.

If you are too desperate for money which is completely understandable,but you need to attach yourself into the right thing,don’t attach yourself in the desperation but attach yourself into success and more productive things.you also need to have abundance and put yourself into a higher self and consciousness

Bune Money Fetish item spell

What you need in this spell are the Following

• Bune’s sigil
  • flame if possible
  • Coins
  • A piggy bank or fetish item,that you can put the coins in it and bune’s sigil under it

Firstly draw the sigil of bune.

download%20(1)

Put your hands into Prayer mudra and Vibrate “Bune” whilst feeling the sigil opening like a black hole or wormhole that Bune can travel into this physical world.

Then chant Bune’s enn “Wehlc melan avage Bune tasa”

Once you feel Bune’s pressence look into the sigil and say this Invocation

"Wehlc melan avage Bune tasa x3

Demon duchess Bune of the infernal empire
Goddess of ancients and glorious
Master of finacial succesess
Bune come now

Wehlc Malan avage bune tasa x3

Demon of empire building who has twenty legions behind her
Bune,Ancient beautiful goddess and demon come

Wehlc malan avage bune tasa x3"

Once Duchess bune is there meditate on your intention of money,get the fetish item or piggy bank and put it above the sigil of bune and meditate on it and feel the object shifting make it from scratch.

First it will attract money and it will feed from thoughts,desperattion
Second it will get more power and energy everytime you will put a coin into it.

Feel the object changing and getting this quenties and powers you can aslo put the ashes of the sigil of bune there or put a money stone like pyrite there.

My Results

I personaly got huge money Increases both for me and my family the spell is no joke as it will be fed by desperation and stress but focused for that solid desire.

Sincerely, Xag.

27 Likes

I started working with Duke Bune (he appears as a man to me) a couple of days ago, this seems very fitting to help with the work, I’ll keep you all informed :slight_smile: about it, and thank you very much for this throughly explained spell.

6 Likes

Glad that this can be helpful :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Thanks for sharing!

Thanks so much for this.

Need to call the Duke again soon as his results most definitely manifest quite quickly

Will work with this ritual this time around…

1 Like

Thx for the spell.
How long it takes for the money to arrive ? :sweat_smile:

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

did you read my pm be4 this? this is exactly a kinda spell i needed, does it help with getting a job too?

1 Like

it manifested in a truly incredible deegre after maybe two or three weeks in.

2 Likes

Yes it does help you get a job,my dad had many job calls from good paying people.

2 Likes

its so weird how you thought this up just now, this is a spell i was looking for, did you do this specifically because of my pm or did it just come to mind randomly?

1 Like

because if it was synchronicity, that means…LUCIFER HELPED ME by guiding me :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

It is a synchronity brother.

2 Likes

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

i am so happy about the spell as much as I am about the fact that Lucifer guided me and helped me :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I can see things are coming in function, I’ve been looking for money spells like this, but what does piggy bank or fetish items means what are examples of fetish items

2 Likes

Also, what is a fetish item exactly? If i use a piggy bank, would the classic pig or you know anything with a coin slot work?

1 Like

@Xag_darklight must Bune sigil be burned or is it optional ??

optional really.

1 Like

A Fetish item could be an simple idol or a stone cube or rectable consecrated with bune,which you will give the coins and the stress.

2 Likes