Bullies

This is what EVERYONE else here has been saying.
I’d say glad to see you understand but after that childish message you just sent I’m doubtful.

2 Likes

Open your mind and you’ll see I have alot to offer. Dont get triggered over a single sentense someone types next time. It’ll help you not derail any more threads.

Groups dynamics is just what this fellow needs. Its not hard to understand. Peoples interactions are like chemicals interacting. Once you familiarize yourself with people’s energies, you can start to foresee chemical interactions take place in the group dynamic.

2 Likes

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Fighting_Back.html
This article gives a technique to use on bullies.
FREE article. I promise.

3 Likes

Going back to the original notion of bullies in school. When I was younger, I was the victim of bullying, but I learned from those experiences. My high school, I decided that playing the victim was a bad foreign policy. I should just keep my head up and ignore bullies. When pressed my common line was, “I’m sorry, I can’t hear jackasses, what did you say again?” Because I never gave any reaction, any attempt at bullying ended midway through grade 10, my freshman year.

This is inspite of being a strange person myself. My friend group and I regularly would skip around the halls of my high school while singing “We’re off to see the wizard” from The Wizard of Oz. While I am certainly aware that many individuals underwent bullying in my high school, I never did.

Moral of the story: perhaps, in addition to cursing those who bullied you, also change yourself into someone who doesn’t play the victim, even when being victimized. That way, you don’t give your bullies the satisfaction of getting a rise out of you.

6 Likes

great tip man!thank you!

2 Likes