Bullies

In school theres a shit ton of fuck boys and bullies they bully for no reason at all i tried everything that i can do…
theres a demon to destroy or stop them?

4 Likes

You want serious pain inflicted, death, what is your limit, and will collateral damage bother you?

If you don’t care about collateral damage and want them seriously hurt or dead then Glasyas Labolos can help but it will be messy from what I gather from people who have worked with him. You can find his Sigil and stories people have shared about him if you search his name. He appears as a big black dog.

Other than him, King Belial can make their lives miserable by making all of their attempts at wordly success a failure if you want to go that route. No job, no money, unable to move out on their own, no college acceptance, no relationship partner who wants them. You’ll have to see what he would want in exchange from you but if you want to go that way he’s there. I’d wait until a certain time before doing that though, last semester of senior year would be the time to do that.

What’s more appropriate to you?

8 Likes

belial. Aslo thanks for your comment very helpful!

3 Likes

You’re welcome. Good luck

2 Likes

I was going to say a Bully normally is weak on the inside but try to project strength. So @JezebelleMoon beat me too it lol. Unless you want bodily harm I’d say Belial as well. Take their weaknesses and exploit them. :wink:

3 Likes

unfortunately i dont know their weakness

1 Like

Insecurity is always one in bullies.
If they do sports, they will have insecurities about that, and you can try to see if they smoke or drink.
Their home life is most likely shit as well so that can be amped up.

5 Likes

He does. Don’t worry.

And that’s very true. Bullies are weak internally. Sometimes they grow to be nice people who see the error of their abuses and gain internal strength, sometimes they don’t.

4 Likes

thanks for this advice!it really helps!

1 Like

that guy used to be a great friend of mine before 3 years and now he hangs out with people who destroyed him…

2 Likes

Np.
You can also call Belial and ask him about exploiting the bullies weaknesses, he could find that out for you.

3 Likes

I stayed up listening to Slayer with Andras last night and I think he’s into vengance against groups of bullies and oppressors. He’s got similarities to Belial, but is more of a hunter/killer. He doesn’t seem to do much philosophy or teaching, but prefers to get his mission and kill kill kill.

I think he’s more responsive when you’re super pissed and fully willing to stomp your enemy to death. Maybe craft a sigil and use it next time you get messed with. Give that fresh hot hatred to Andras.

6 Likes

this a fucking awesome technique! sounds great and powerful!

2 Likes

Agreed. I’ve heard Andras is one to call for vengeance however he’s one that once set on someone can’t be called back. Good thing to remember.

5 Likes

I’m going to have to remember that one

2 Likes

Belial, Azazel, Lucifer

3 Likes

Theres a specific type of magick involved with group dynamic manipulation. Superstition will not help you. You must learn how to bend the alpha energy without becoming possessed by it.

1 Like

What you’re referring to is how his friend has fallen in with a group of kids and allowed himself to be dominated by an Alpha?

2 Likes

There are a few more Spirits like this but he’s the one I can remember. I think there are some in The Book of Azazel and I’ve read of a few on the forum too.

3 Likes

In any given group, who will channel the dominate current and become the ‘man of action’? These days cultures of shaming are very popular. Many cultures thrive on there being winners and losers and many times you don’t get to pick.

Sometimes the group can realign if the proper man of action rises up. But if the general current is devolutionary anyway, they will produce a devolutionary man of action or alpha.

Once the alpha dominates the current, he or she becomes invisible to ALL superstition and egregorial magick. If you are one of those “the world should be a better place” types you are bound to be mocked and become a loser.

The idea is to realize most of the people around you are resonators with no true thought or self. But how are you different from them? What makes you different from the acting alpha? Your personal security makes you different. Do you need identity? Do you need purpose? Do you need friends and to fit in with a group? Then you will never be an alpha.

You can’t become an alpha by simply asserting yourself unless you fit that role. No offense by you don’t seem like the very self assertive type coming here asking demons to help you with things your true self and true will were meant to determine.

Forget other people. Get good grades, keep your head down and don’t worry about fitting in. Just get good grades and graduate. At some point in your life you’ll learn money magick is the only magick that matters. Better you learn sooner and do away with notions of demonic aid.

I served in the infantry and was surrounded by alphas all the time. I had to make my own place. Never did I call for help or perceive myself weaker than anyone. I am a professional, part of the greatest military on earth fit with the finest gear. I know what I’m talking about. Trust me highschool drama is nothing. Like I said before, focus on getting good grades and thinking about your OWN future. NO demon will EVER give you as good advice as a god like myself will.

What is the name of this site? BECOME A LIVING GOD. So why so many people come asking for help?

4 Likes