Bullies

Let us know what you end up doing and how it works out for you :blush:

3 Likes

Absolute bullshit advice. If you want to get even more bullied and become even more miserable, follow it.

@Xag_darklight, dawg, the reason they pick on you is because you are perceived as the weak link.

It’s very simple to stop bullying, but it takes balls - have confidence, and don’t let people walk over you.

If you let people walk over you now, you’ll start coming back to this pattern of letting people fuck you up in the future.

If this means having to fight and lose, that is better than letting the abuse continue (obviously if it’s the usual high school fight, and not a to the death street thing that you would be better of avoiding, and fighting only if necessary). You retain your dignity and pride that way, and no one will fuck with you again, knowing you are ready to fight for yourself.

Another thing - magick can help you, but you should always strive to help yourself in the physical too. It’s a good thing to do magick, but ultimately, you are the one who needs to fight for yourself.

Your best bet is hitting the gym, perhaps also some Muay Thai, do your own shit, and next time someone tries to walk over you, you stand your ground.

Keeping your head down and taking all that shit is going to be majorly counterproductive.

Use high school to improve yourself as much as you can, especially personality wise.

7 Likes

Umm No.
Telling someone to listen to “a God like you” over seeking learning and advancement from a Spirit is BS.
You’re telling them to replace a Spirit with you, very Cultish and not okay in my eyes.

Now this site is about learning and Becoming, why the hell would it NOT be okay to seek out help in learning here from other humans or Spirits?

As for Bullies they can be physically, pychologically abusive and some will go OUT OF THEIR WAY to cause another person to fail and not graduate. I’ve seen people sent to the hospital as well, it’s not shit to ignore.

Just don’t start with this okay?

5 Likes

Agreed.

2 Likes

thank you so much! for the advice it really helps…
sometimes i cant feel my self…feeling my self lost and powerless to them…
but learn to stand up…but todays shit and the shit that will come.it would be next level shit…

2 Likes

sure!

2 Likes

What life experience related to this issue do you have? How is getting good grades and focusing on your OWN future bad advice?

1 Like

“Become a living God”

1 Like

Ya and you can’t join the forum and suddenly be one, people need to work.

This forum is for exactly that. If everyone thought like you this forum wouldn’t be here.

4 Likes

Oh? An argumentum ad hominem?

It is bad advice - you are telling the kid to take everything on the nose, and focus on his grades.

Focusing on his grades and not standing up to himself has a high chance of creating major problems for him, both now and in the future, especially in his confidence.

5 Likes

Seems yall have really been triggered by one sentence from advice meant for the op. I suggest focusing more on what you have to share. Im here sharing my heart and life experience opening up and offering some infantry encouragement. We all do our part. Focus on you. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nails get hammered. Been there done that.

1 Like

Don’t even say you have all this advice about Highschool and someone else doesn’t that just pathetically laughable.

That was the only sound advice you gave “God” the rest was telling OP to grovel, take physical pain and physical abuse (for no reason) and program it into their personality for the future.

3 Likes

I worry about bad advice given by someone with a “holier then thu” attitude that could harm a member of the forum, but believe what you wish.

As long as OP knows better I’m fine.

3 Likes

You are reading into my words. Stop attacking me and what I had to share. All I did was offer advice. I didn’t ask you to belittle and judge me.

1 Like

You have clearly been triggered by a mere sentense whereas I offered a whole post sharing from my heart. May all see the consequences of their actions.

1 Like

Oh man, this is precious. :rofl:

Poor guy, being belittled and judged, just for sharing his views and trying his best to help…

Then tries to trigger people.

:rofl:

4 Likes

Not sure what you mean by Consequences for actions, none have been taken so it is a very strange thing for you to say.

No one is triggered. That is a very New Age, Juvenille way to use that word. People with serious PTSD can be triggered someone having a difference of opinion isn’t triggered.

You’re the one that is hell bent on making everyone else here look inferior and you the Sage.
Just chill and know that some don’t find your advice helpful from their own experiences and knowledge.

3 Likes

:rofl:

3 Likes

Ok… Wow… Continuing on ignoring the derailers…

The idea about ‘group dynamics’ (magick) is to observe people around you and learn to perceive the subtle energies which flow. Observation is key. And you must keep an open mind. When I was young looking for identity I was very shy. There were bullies but they were not popular so it was easier to stand up against them. In some cases I stood up for other kids being bullied. I took control of the alpha energy and asserted myself over the bullies. Then they became unpopular because people stopped thinking they were funny. Often times cultures of shame are driven by mockery. Bullies become popular as people think they are funny. I was able to bend the group dynamic by showing people that what the bullies were doing really wasn’t funny. After that the group turned on the bullies and I stepped down from the alpha role.

Some people get offended by the idea of being a god but Im proud to tell people Im a god to encourage them. Highschool is such a brief period and nothing from highschool matter but the relationships you create and the attitude you cultivate in yourself. Will you be diligent in the small things like highschool? If so youll be able to take on the more intense life of college and having a real job.

Focus on the future. Don’t let negativity bring you down. This forum is about self obtainment of personal godhood. Remember you are on the path to become a god. And really becoming a god is just realizing your own divinity. But you must cultivate the light of your own divinity.

3 Likes