Building an occult church

Sounds amazing! But I have no idea how to contact such beings. At least I need a beach I guess :grinning: Can do that no problem, the beach thing. No idea what to do after that.

I guess I will need a quick study. I canā€™t remember I came across any resourcesā€¦ will try to find some.

Thank you for the suggestion, appreciated :slight_smile:

4 Likes

If you have access to beach in nights where no one is around you will meet one beautiful girl with full of beauty her skin will be without sport her eyes is more than ours if you meet someone you will even feel the energy and more over if your third eye is clear then boom 100%

3 Likes

I wonder why demons canā€™t instantly open third eye and senses but Ghana gods use just a minute to accomplish it

1 Like

A little irrelevant, but the reserve of a mountain side where I live named ā€˜hailing gullyā€™ has its own ā€œunreservedā€ spot if you can travel deeply enough into the woods.

Have you seen primitive technology on YouTube? We did something close to what he did luckily a few of us have carpentry experience. My mentor and some members of the ex-coven built a wooden shack that was crafted to house at most 15 people and was totally stable even with the gusty winds at that altitude. It looked nice but no one goes there anymore.

If you are willing, you can honestly build one in the forest just make sure it is out of sight from bush rangers and random people or they might fuck with it. Itā€™s creative, fun and a work of nature.

Also, why the richness from a demon? You can make extra from just selling drugs and having a real job. Passive income :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Sounds good to me, I donā€™t have access to beach now but that can easily be taken care of, I think Iā€™ll need more than that. Worth a try anyway :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Drugs selling if one get it he will do it but itā€™s not easy to get some and sell

Yh try and you will thank me later sea goddesses is good to work with

2 Likes

ā€œGet rich quickā€ is a universal lure, used by both humans and spirits.

Many times, weā€™re not rolling in dough because our emphasis is elsewhere. Being rich doesnā€™t necessarily mean being happy. Jason Miller has a very good perspective on financial stability: focusing on being financially secure, not necessarily on oneā€™s bank balance. What use is money when our goal is ascension? What use is money when it becomes a distraction and liability?

And various Afro-genous deities are powerful, true, but dealing with them is demanding and dangerous. Iā€™d prefer not to. Iā€™ve done enough research on them and their cults to realize they should not be trifled with, and neither their practitioners. I would warn anyone who thinks getting anything from them is easy: divine what the price will be. There is always a price; nothing is free.

3 Likes

Isnā€™t this the same when we are working with demonic entities? What are the price we need to pay when we seek demonic entities like Azazel for help?

Imagine, seeking Azazel for Wealth Health Love, basic needs of human being, what are the price to be paid when your dreams become reality? Sacrifices?

I wonā€™t deny, I am learning to work with Azazel yet there are still fear residing within me.

1 Like

This is what I got in reference to this

1 Like

As well the sources

1 Like

Interesting; I am opening ā€œThe First Satanic Church of Clarksville Tennesseeā€, it is going to be completely Opposite of the Regular Right Hand Path Church Business model. I already have my High Priestess operating our Facebook page. Fame and Riches, meh. Its overall goals are to actually strengthen the Members. providing Health and other Insurance. Education Grants. legal services. ā€œPastorā€ type person, will not be pocketing income, as it will be build on the Workers Co-op pattern being successfully used in Spain and discussed by Professor Richard Wolff. it is geared toward empowering and elevating temporally the ā€œLeast of theseā€¦ā€ We will and do accept non resident members on facebook which is kinda the vetting place where folks can examine us and us examine them before we accept their funding. When persons ā€˜Give Donationsā€™ they will be actually buying stock and become sitting voting board members- though I am trying to figure out how to do that without someone thinking they can buy shit tonnes of stock and thus overpower anyone else to subvert i.e. run the show. There will also be profit making projects in which people can choose to financially participate or not. And if or when someone decides they are finished and want to exit- they will be given back that which they donated and have accrued [if they wish- who wouldnā€™t?]
As I am not hugely smart on how to do such things- {I can see the picture but not the ā€˜machineryā€™} I am hoping to find a reputable and honest type to be CFO as it were.
Unless someone can show me why- there will not be any bogus
Outer Circle v Inner Circle.
Wish me Luck !!
FDM

Will you accept foreigners in the church and also how you will expand it. And tell me what demon you are using