Building an occult church

@Mikan said goddess heralah is good in everything especially money rituals that is how Ghana gods and Benin voodoo are they can use just 10 second to bring back your love without you casting a spell

1 Like

If you think its all about offerings youre dead wrong, emphesis on DEAD. They have a system, they make demands, and from what Iā€™ve seen usually the offerings are to buy your right to live. Theyre not generally viewed as happy which is why Voodoo has such a bad rap. Hell, even in the DISNEY movie that had them in it, the practitioner got dragged into the Shadow Realm for one mess up. Im not saying dont work with them, I have no right to tell you what to do or not to do. Im just stressing caution

3 Likes

I understand about the voodoo but the most spirit i have seen and they are good in everything they like to laugh joke and many more if only you are respectful i want one of the members here to discover this gods cuz i have study them all day long that they are only in Ghana their name is dwarf they are short like djinns and they are ugly as djinns as well but powerful more than djinns

2 Likes

Thereā€™s an expensive price to be paid in order to receive such things. like instant riches, disappearance of enemies overnight, absolute control over people - individuals or groups etc

Iā€™m not talking about sacrificing a goat or a chickenā€¦ the priests of this kind of dark art practice really ugly shit for their clients or members of their cults. Itā€™s not just the offerings, it goes much deeper than that.

This is not how people work with Demons in the west. I donā€™t think black magick practitioners would consider such practices an upgrade at all.

You can get rich, make lots of money, get any woman/man you want, etc You sacrifice a little more time, I would say itā€™s worth it. Considering the alternatives.

5 Likes

Well some definitely would, but Iā€™m not exactly sure those are the most stable people

That being said, if youre really wanting to mess with Voodoo why not research into if theres already a ā€œfamilyā€ in your area or not

2 Likes

But i have discover something. A black magician was poor till his death but in Ghana you wonā€™t see this shit i wish some people come to Ghana and discover what am talking about cuz many outsiders come to Ghana for our gods even am gods priest follow outsiders to their country and charm millions of dollars for them instant

1 Like

Ghana gods are not voodoo but Benin people has voodoo Ghana gods are best especially helping your sells and many more i was wondering if Lucifer can do this for me

2 Likes

On the subject of Luciferā€¦ He will basically do whatever you want, it just depends on how you talk to him, and how your relationship with him is. Heā€™s done things for me that he told me were counter productive just because weā€™re like that

3 Likes

ā€œBlack magickā€ of Africa is not ā€œblack magickā€ of America :slight_smile: Words are the same but completely and absolutely different meaning.

What makes you think they donā€™t know? Maybe they know but they choose not to practice this crap because they prefer to pay with cash, not blood of innocent people, for what they want in life.

4 Likes

Not all gods in Ghana take innocent people blood, in Ghana rivers has gods, lakes has gods, sea also has gods if you pact with the see goddess you will receive everything in need without a sacrifice. Mostly luxurious cars can be given in the sea but you will need to worship her that is all. And all gods and goddesses in Ghana sits on minerals like gold, diamond, silver, copper, and even oil that is why all this items are in Ghana

3 Likes

So making you rich is easy for them. If they give you a bar of gold then you use the money to open a company he will also push the company so that you will never be poor again, the reason of Ghanaians suffering is Christianity

2 Likes

Then weā€™re not talking black magick. You mentioned ā€œblack magicianā€. In Africa, what I said is what black magick is. Anything else is not black magick.

What youā€™re talking about now is religious worship of specific deities in Ghana. I have no idea about that so please feel free to introduce those Gods and their traditions here. Iā€™m sure members will be interested :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hmm i like to introduce it but for better understanding one need to visit Ghana and witness it fully i really like dwarfs but they donā€™t like to show up cuz they are most ugliest deities

1 Like

Now Italians has come for them because they help in everything they can enter into banks and bring you what you need in just a flash

1 Like

one god in Ghana can help you in, love back, money, court case, invisibility, growing of your business and infact all your needs just one God

1 Like

You can make few posts about each God, their names, some information about their offerings, symbols, rituals etc and members can connect with them. If thatā€™s possible. They can visit Ghana later on for additional practices but Iā€™m sure they can connect with them anywhere.

Thatā€™s up to you of course. But in general itā€™s very interesting thing to learn. I will sure research them.

Thank you :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yeah do research them. I will try my best to help out with some informations about them maybe they have sigils maybe they donā€™t cuz i once taught with one he told me that they have black and white the black like blood the white are calm and they hate blood even red attire i will try to summon any entity that is around me and i know i will get one

2 Likes

@PrinceX have you tried to contact mermaids

1 Like

Mermaids ? No I didnā€™t try that.

I didnā€™t know it can be done, and honestly I have no idea what they can do. I mean, the contact itself would be wonderful, no doubt, but Iā€™m not sure what would I ask them to doā€¦ scratch that, I know what I would ask. I mean I donā€™t know their magickal powers !

3 Likes

okay what i know in Ghana mermaids are capable in doing everything, mostly love rituals or binding infact what i have experience in this local goddesses and Godā€™s are fantastic mermaids donā€™t need blood but some will marry you they come in physical for sex and they will provide everything you need

3 Likes