Building an occult church

Hello members in black magic i need help in building an occult church in my community but i need an infernal that CAn promise riches and fame

1 Like

There are plenty of spirits that can help with fortune and fame but you better have some talent to capitalize on, and it certainly won’t happen overnight.

8 Likes

Yes mostly musicians and business men

2 Likes

I find Mammon effective as far as riches goes, just need to be willing to WORK for it. For fame? Just take your pick, quite a few can do that, just depends on how you sweet talk them

3 Likes

In West Africa (Ghana) one can be rich in just 2 days i don’t understand why demons are refusing to help this out. Ghanaian or even western African God’s are keepable of making one get rich in just a night

1 Like

Because demons usually believe that you need to work hard to better yourself so as you can improve and not have to rely on the power of others. Most demons are about growth and freedom. They dont really do handouts, they give HELP and a base to build from

Gods on the other hand thrive off worship, why wouldnt they want to effectively chain you to them by having you always rely on them

3 Likes

Hmm so voodoo gods are separate from demons

2 Likes

Voodoo gods from what I know are different from everything. Their rules are weird, i dont mess with them because I dont have any kind of history with them

3 Likes

Then it’s better to work with voodoo gods than demons if they can give you what u need instant

1 Like

In Ghana there are spirits called dwarfs they talk like raping this gods are extraordinary they are good in everything including protection, love, money, technology etc

If thats how you want to view it, more power to you. Just remember there is a price, and Voodoo is NOT something to take lightly at all

2 Likes

All spirits are different. This is not the only reason, in my opinion. It’s also due to the way the spirits are approached. The magickal system itself.

Voodoo and traditional witchcraft are based on complicated - in some cases, religious - practices and relationship with spirits. This kind of working will get you a LOT more than what you get from a sigil and a candle.

Being in Ghana, I think you know what I mean.

4 Likes

But can say voodoo is not that strict. You give blood to demons the same way you can give to voodoo in some cases voodoo gods usually ask for animal sacrifice more

This is true. From Olympic wrestlers to Satanic megachurch preachers; those African gods seem to be loaded, or have some kind of direct access.

It’s so weird over there though. Not sure I’d fuck with it. Seems like you’d probably get sold into an obscure occult kingdom or be killed before even getting help

3 Likes

Then we need to upgrade. Why is it that black magicians suffer to get money

In some cases you need to sacrifice human blood some also don’t need someone blood but they need part of you mostly your hair and you will be rich more than you expected

I think EA has a video on broke magicians. I’d be damned.

2 Likes

I’ll put it this way. I will make demands of demons and have no problem doing so, even to the point of strong-arming some. I will not even begin to make demands of any Voodoo spirits because I am not stupid. They may be good at what they do but theyre also vengeful when angry and theyre not always the most agreeable. They work with you IF and when they want to, no matter how well you do the ritual. If they tell you to fuck off, youre gonna fuck off or youre gonna get hurt. I have a Jenglot in my household, thats the most I deal with Voodoo, and she wont respond to demands.

3 Likes

Even some occultist sells book and so of things to cater for their living but in Ghana occult worshiper can even buy you buggati as a gift

If voodoo don’t agree with your demands i think your offering are not accurate