Building an Empire

Not surprising, in ancient Mesopotamian spirituality all gods, demons, the dead, other, were all depicted with the characteristics of birds of some kind, not just in art but it was actually a literal belief held for thousands of years.

That’s cuneiform script, (My apologies, i should have made that part more clear.) The star is called Dingir, means sky/heaven or deity. If i remember correctly that particular image was found at the city of Lagash in the temple of Ninurta, so i’m assuming it speaking about him, early archaeologists first thought it only associated with him but later excavations proved it appeared in every temple.

This one was found at Ur, in the temple of the goddess Ninḫursaĝ.

It’s meaning is always the same then and now. Power, divine power manifested on earth and more specifically the supreme authority to which all other things are subject to.

2 Likes

I get brownie points for saying power :sweat_smile:

I was close … I just like for all eight pointed stars to be … Venus but I wasnt too far off base.
So, :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I did research and your right almost every country I pulled up past or present some how incorporates that.

:kissing_heart::heart:

1 Like

I should have known that but the little in me likes stars and triangles better :star: :small_red_triangle:

1 Like

Who doesn’t? I myself love the blue diamonds and green clovers and…

Uh, what were we talking about again? :crazy_face:

:smiley:

3 Likes

I like the blue diamonds too :gem:
And the pink hearts :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

See @charles9 stars and triangles :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Sopdet - Wikipedia

2 Likes

I kept seeing a throne a white throne with two globe things on each side and wings somehow behind me… But a part of the throne.

I found it. It’s an ivory throne. Made in Costanople … now in Russia

@charles9 it has your symbol thing too

Not sure why I’m seeing in the empire but I am.

3 Likes

But who’s sitting in it now that the former owner is long gone and hard to find? :thinking:

3 Likes

You need Asmodeus by your side

I can answer that. If you really want to know.

This is interesting

2 Likes

Feel like a hidden meaning in that is that… By connecting and aligning yourself with the earth you rule over others who don’t??

Nevermind

2 Likes

You are back.

1 Like

Those look, pretty .and expensive

1 Like