Building an Empire

Spies are important. I have the all seeing eye.

2 Likes

is it a picture of the all seeing eye, or is it a spiritual thing? If it is, are you able to see all that you want to?

That’s interesting.

I think you have to break down existing foundations also. And rebuild the foundation you want.

Ex: the vaticans foundation is religion. And specifically catholic religion. When rome was converted to Christianity it had to change the existing religions foundation .

Most people want something or someone to follow and reason to get behind something. Show the people why your religion/faith/way or whatever is worth following and you have an empire foundation or at least the potential to become an empire.

3 Likes

A great satanista, magician. Do ok. In mahic and social circles as long is real, and well versed in magik. I mean different kinds, tipes, cultural. Now a witch i knw born into Slavic circles in 4 generation s, spend 5 years doing magik almost 15 days a day mostly nights, now she has a month list in her schedule, take trips anywere, had fame, money and now sell her courses online at 175,a month, and she get thousands a week. After tax, she build a empire on magic, and shes only 28.yes 4 generation. U want to create you empire,? Or be like the satanist guy,?

I definitely do not disagree with you. Why deal with things like elections and general political ass-kissing whenever some wealthy group of individuals is going to “lobby” you (read - bribe you) to vote a certain way? Just become the super wealthy person who gets to pay for laws, if you really care to do so. (Note - I’m not saying that I think this is how it should be, ideally, but that is how it is)

–

@anon84896414 I have a very hard time believing that this scenario is anything but a ludicrous fantasy. I’ve seen magick do some truly awe-inspiring things, but I believe that there are limitations within the physical plane that we have to work with if we want to get anything meaningful done. The astral, now that’s a different story. From what I understand, you can actually do whatever the hell you want there.

2 Likes

The source created earth right? so if you could control “all magic in the world”,which includes source energy, energy from every single plane, even the energy that makes up the Earth. Magic is energy.

3 Likes

That does not mean anyone has ever controlled that much power. If they did, then yes they would be omnipotent.

what created the Earth can destroy it.

*Space dust, gases and gravity created earth.

2 Likes

and where did the energy of that come from?

energy isn’t created nor destroyed. However, then again magick isn’t a tangible thing, it’s simply the will to cause change using the energy within or without you, the energy in all the planes and such isnt the same, since there’s multiple sources.

Also one cannot control the energy in every plane and what not, you can take bits of it but you can’t have it all and use it. Especially if you yourself don’t embody the particular energy.

4 Likes

It was not specified what source the magic came from. All that was said was “all the magic in the world”
So if every being in every land and civilization in every place in existence put all their magic toward the goal that was talked about, would it happen? Let’s say the all used all the energy they possibly could, putting millenia of effort each.

I meant what you said, but all in all Shinri makes a lot of good points. Even in etheric a good empire isnt just with energy but with ‘physical’ work.

3 Likes

Another good idea for a military to make sure they train how they fight, for example they need to wear all of the gear that they would wear in the battlefield while training otherwise they become weak.

Maybe ancestral magick

I should clarify myself, and I realize now that I came across as a bit harsh, my apologies. I know you’ve been around for a while, and I respect your opinion Lop_Pollo.

I understand and agree that, in reality, all of us are Source, and that when we perform magick, we act not as our human ego-selves, but as God of all that is and is not. There is, at Source level, no difference between you, me, plants and animals, the planets, and the very forces of gravity and light and everything else. We can control all these things because they are parts of our very being.

This does bring us to one of the great mysteries of magick, however. Despite this truth, there are certain limitations that magick works within on this material plane. Money magick, for instance, tends to work relative to your current financial state. If you are in poverty, you can rise above that, but you probably won’t make millions in a year (not that you couldn’t, just that it’s very unlikely even with magick).

So I do agree that we are, on a certain level, omnipotent beings. I think the reason we cannot fully and completely exercise that omnipotence here is due to our material, physical form. It seems that, because we are relatively “further away” from Source, that Source-power (aka magick) is expressed more imperfectly than in a “higher” realm.

This imperfection of the material world is what limits magick, I believe. I also do not think that this is a bad thing, nor do I have a desire to flee from this material world into the higher planes, as many mystics do. I quite enjoy this place, with all its pleasures and delights, and I must admit that it is quite fun walking among ordinary humans as a magickal being. And besides, someone’s gotta look after this place.

2 Likes

When I look at that, I see this

2 Likes

Lions symbolise power. So lions in the talons would be grasping or taking power.

Owls are wisdom.

But in @charles9 image. There is little eight pointed stars and triangles .
Could easily be over looked by the big picture but the eight pointed star is Venus.
Triangles hold magnetic energy so I’ve learned most every hot spot on earth is in a triangle.
Ex : Bermuda triangle, devil’s triangle … So on.
Even my Taurus gate in heaven has a triangle …

I know there is more to this. I’ll be back :sweat_smile:

1 Like

We agree about this. Magicians have limits but all magic/energy itself does not have limits. People say source is omnipotent. Thats because it is pure energy and is the energy of the world. I agree with you that we are all the same.
Let me put it this way. This earth is energy, so the energy could be dispersed somewhere else. What about money? Source created all the different materials of every dollar bill. So definitely could make a dollar bill

1 Like

But we do agree on many things. Just separate on the part that unlimited magic/energy is omnipotent

1 Like