Brute force needed for relationship break up and get back ex

Hi guys
Ok
This is what i need done:

1. Need to break up marriage of the target.
  2. Need to get her to love me back again and sexual lust for me to be amplified. ( I love her and even if she does get clingy with magic i will never leave her).
  3. I want her to marry me and be faithful to me like i am to her.

I am monogomaus by nature and i worship this woman. i have tried to invoke Dantalion but to no avail. I don’t think he will approve of my relationship because she can be a handful but i will happily take the violence she dishes out(don’t call me out on this).

I need actual step by step advice if you are going to reply to this thread and please no morality clauses about this. I have thought about her completely and i am willing to sacrifice my soul even, if given half the chance to get back this woman.

and yes before some smart ass, says it i have used the search function. Step by step guides are hard to come by even when searching.

So,
I want to know the demon used
How to use the sigil and what chant in english is required to get him/her to come and listen to me
I want to know what needs to be offered.

I hope this topic becomes a standard goto thread for people who are desperate to bring back their exes or their loved ones at any cost. tired of people telling you to wait for someone else. Im 35 and i found the woman of my dreams but she went back to her husband and no there are no kids involved. Im ready to break him and get her back.

2 Likes

I also want the most powerful magic spells you guys can give me.

She too works with magic according to my snooping around so i would require a very powerful spell.

Thank you and Peace

1 Like

You have no experience in magick, and it seems like you have some bizarre expectations as to what magick can do.

There is no “very powerful spell” that will accomplish what you want, because it is never the spell, but the magician, that maters.

You are very demanding, and you couldn’t have done much searching because there are entire threads devoted to the various demons people have used for this type of thing. Just scroll through the Love section.

As for step by step instructions, again, you couldn’t have searched, otherwise this would have come up. It’s as clear a guide as you’ll find:

4 Likes

sorry brother… im used to reading other peoples posts where no one gives proper answers. Did not see this offical guide. Thank you, I will check evocation guide.

but i want this post to be a beacon to people like me but i still want to know what are the best demons to deal with it for brute force. where they just go in and finish the job handed to them, not the ones who play slow

1 Like

I suggest a combination of the following Goetic spirits:
Beleth
Enn: Lirach tasa vefa wehl Beleth

Gremory
Enn: An tasa shi Gremory on ca

Vual
Enn: As ana nany on ca Uvall

Agares
Enn: Rean ganen ayar da Agares

Appropriate offerings depends on You. Just be receptive, and they themselves will tell you what they want if they’re willing to work with you.

Basically, google up their respective symbol/seal, chant their enns 108 times (108 times for each enn) while visualizing their seal and carving each seal in to an individual purple candle also while focusing on your intended end result. Light the first candle with a match (sulfur smell), then repeat the appropriate enn 108 more times, then move through the rest of the candles. After the candles naturally burn out, repeat each enn 108 more times (in the order you carved then lit the candles). At this point, make an offering. As a general first time offering, I suggest pouring some wine in something fire proof (or having a bonfire going and hucking the wine in that), then setting it on fire while saying something along the lines of “(Title) (Name), I offer to you this sacrifice that we might commune in a manner I clearly understand so that I am able to attain my goals with your influences”. If they’re game, they’ll guide you through the rest of what you need to do. This is basically a first contact thing I whipped up for some neophytes a good while back. It’s quick and dirty but it gets the job done. I’m not one for protection, as that’s for feardey cats who shouldn’t be summoning if they don’t have the muscle to put down what they call up.

2 Likes

wow thank you.
I really appreciate it.

Have you used this at some point to help a poor person like me get his beloved back?
Id really like to know. so that if anyone else reads this they can also see that it may work…

But damn man im definitely going to try this. Thank you

Negative, good buddy. I don’t participate in love stuff, though, I will however offer advice based on my experience. The methodology works, as it requires the one doing it to deeply focus on whatever entity in various manners through the course of it. The actual purpose of this practice is to put you on the radar of whatever entity you’re wanting to contact, then allowing that entity to proceed as they so choose. As with all things magikal, sincerity and faith are key. Another method you could use is to goofer the girl. Which is to say, use goofer dust on her (hoodoo). She either comes back to you or she dies. Most people lack the ruthlessness for that, and their guilt/regret eat them alive, though.

2 Likes

First i really appreciate this stuff.

Can you please explain this goofer dust. I am not afraid to try things but i am sadly a person of low attentions span. so whatever can be done quickest to get her back i’m ready to do

Actually just read it. They have moved away. goofer dust may not work. I don’t know where they live now :frowning:

Goofer dust is a killing powder in hoodoo, it’s some deep dark stuff that I frankly wouldn’t suggest touching or making. You effectively get the spirits of the dead and other nastiness to ride someone until they give you what you want or die, or both. Considering you’re inexperienced, you’d honestly be safer dealing with the Goetic spirits than trying to make or use goofer dust. I was just putting it out there as an option.

Ok so a bit of headsup

I took MAO’s advice and i did a shortened version of the above. I felt pretty positive about it. Now this happened exactly a week and bit ago.

but today i got a message in my dreams saying that i don’t have a “modem” to connect. yes you read that right. something tells me that the spirits are probably not understanding what i am asking. Im now willing to offer blood on a piece of paper and just like a contract spell out everything .

Has anyone done a blood exchange for work to be done?

1 Like

Thank you to all of you who may have been following this. Today I will try for the last time the invocation ritual given by MAO. I will also invoke AMON for extra measure. this will be done over two days.

I will then give it time for work(according to most results I’ve seen with you guys usually takes unto 2 months)

If this doesn’t work… im ready to concede defeat and just go with the fact that these spirits don’t care or don’t exist. Unlike few people here i don’t have luxury of time.
I have offered up my first child(when born) to Lucifer and my own servitude. I got no answer.
I am ready to kill myself in a few months after i get my affairs in order. I have waited 35 years for a woman like this and now i lost her in the most spectacular way. I wish i could go back a year and punch the living shit out of me. Id tell him(me) to take the abuse as in the long run i would have been happy. Instead i’m now at wits end and she is not next to me or talking to me.FML

Please wish me well. If you have any advice on what to do during the invocations please let me know.

Ive now got Amon’s ENN on repeat hoping he would turn up. Hopefully this would work

Sorry to interrupt, but…what??

You dont have experience in magic, and if your very first spell fails, it’s their fault, ofc.

Killing yourself because some woman loves someone else? Pathetic.
If this woman really means everything to you, if theres nothing else to live for, why you only try one spell and if it doesnt instantly work, give up?
I have no understanding for this.

1 Like

ive had two people try for me. I don’t give up that easy. Its not my first rodeo. I was there when they did the work. I don’t know who they were using but i know there was something.
Its not my first… ive been trying different spirits for long periods of time. I finally thought to give one last go.
I don’t blame anyone… but if i understand correctly sometimes spirit don’t like to work with certain people. I maybe one of them. Maybe its my christian upbringing…which i am in the process of shedding for good.

I will kill myself because i have no hope. every woman i try to move onto reminds me of her. Its just a fucking shame it had to end like this. I really did love her from the bottom of my heart and would have done anything for her more than her dick of a husband

No. Many here were christians before, including me.
Maybe the spirits refuse to bring her back because they want you to do something else? Have you thought of this? Do you think having a woman is all that counts in this world?

She chose someone else and that’s hard, yes. But get the fuck over it. Focus on something else.

1 Like

Thats the difference between you and me. I don’t want to do something else. I want her. sorry to sound like a spoiled child but i want her.
I have never got what i wanted or needed in my life. Always poor and beaten down by people. The first time is ask for something (her) i get now told i don’t deserve her… fuck that.

Im fighting more than her husband ever will for her. The spirits have to see that as me being worthy… otherwise they are blind

Is that true? If you never got what you wanted in life why you obsess about something so unimportant?

Yes, you sound like a spoiled child. You think you deserve her. But that’s wrong. Nobody deserves anyone.

1 Like

it is true. I have never got what i wanted or needed.

Don’t you dare call her unimportant. She is the most important thing in my life right now.

im sorry some idiot broke you heart but don’t put that onto others please.

Nobody broke my heart.
I just get angry when people are about to waste their life for stuff like this.

I didnt call “her” unimportant. But the act of obsessing about someone who just doesnt love you back, thats something unimportant.
You could do so much more with your life, but you’re wasting it. And that is pathetic.

1 Like