Brute force needed for relationship break up and get back ex

Thank you for you helpful comments… for a minute i thought you were going to give me tips and tricks to get me over the line. Instead i found a naysayer.
Love and peace to you .

Ok, one last thing:
Stop seeing yourself as a victim. You will achieve nothing with this attitude.

Bye o/

1 Like

If you’re having thoughts of hurting yourself, it is important that you discuss them with someone who is qualified to help, such as a crisis helpline in your country. Please visit this link to find the appropriate number:

If you feel that you may be an immediate danger to yourself, please call your local emergency number or go to your local hospital emergency room right away. If you are unsure of the right number to call, please visit this link and call the number next to the country where you are located:

Please seek help from a medical professional if that’s where you’re at right now.

Here are some additional contacts:

US: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255)

US Veterans Crisis Line: 1-800-273-8255 (press 1)

Canada: 1-800-784-2433

International: Befrienders Worldwide http://www.befrienders.org/

Australia: 13-11-14 (lifeline) or 1-800-55-1800 (kids help line for 5-25 yrs old)

UK Samaritans: 116 123 (UK) & 116 123 (ROI) free of charge, or e-mail: [email protected]

Almost every country has a similar crisis line and people who are waiting to hear you out, and help as much as possible.

This is also very thought-provoking, especially for anyone dealing with shame over feeling, or having felt, that their life had become unliveable: http://www.metanoia.org/suicide/2

2 Likes

Lol…

Ok everyone game plan. This is the end so might as well make it worth it

Today i have decided that it will be asking a few spirits/demons

1st 30 minutes:Ladilok

2nd 30 minutes: Amon

3rd 30 minutes: Beleth

4th 30 minutes: Gremory

5th 30 minutes: Uvall

6th 30 minutes: Agares

7th and Last Lucifer

They all can’t ignore me and not give me what i need. I’m sure one of them will work. I mean, i am damn near offering human sacrifice in the form of first born or even offering my dad’s life(good for nothing man that he is)

Basically getting sigil up on my laptop screen in full screen and chanting and hoping for a physical manifestation of any type. I am asking them to ask me what they want if they are willing to do this impossible task.
My room has been in somewhat darkness for the last few days and now its game on

I missed that in your post above the first time - are you seriously thinking any woman would love you with that in her future?

I think you need to speak to a counsellor because this is NOT the place to brag about killing an infant in this manner.