Breakup spell idea?

I have been contemplating whether or not to do a breakup spell on my ex and this new female. she constantly boast about how she is with him now, even though I’m the one who broke up with him. Anyways I was running the other day and had a very vivid visualization of me doing a breakup spell on them. In the spell I had two jars,picture of both of them together, scissors and a black candle. I lit the black candle and I had them in the same jar at first, and in that jar was vinegar, pepper flakes and cat shit. I imagined them fighting and being disgusted with each other. Then after I left them in the nasty jar for a little bit. Then cut the picture of them both so they would separate (making sure there is not anything of them left with the other) then put each half of the picture in different jars, add Florida water and bury them far away from each other .
I’m wondering if I should act on this visualization

2 Likes

It’s probably easier to just ask her to stop talking about it, tbh. :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

Use all your rage on your spell and post updates :slight_smile:

1 Like

…if she’s boasting on social media, keep in mind there are many people out there that get a kick out of throwing certain things out there because they know you’re watching them. If they know it’s upsetting you, they’ll keep doing it out of pure entertainment. Things could be hell for them at home, but as long as people are paying attention to their social media, they portray like they have the perfect relationship. Ignore her, block her and pay her no mind. Later for them.

If she’s just boasting outside of social media, still ignore her, especially since you broke up with him. Think of why you left him. She may think she won a prize now, but once the dopamine wears off and the flaws become more and more apparent, and she sees him for what he really is, she’ll end up leaving as well.

As far as actually following thru with the breakup spell, are you doing it with the intent to get back with him? Or do you just want to break them up to shut her up? If them being together doesn’t bother you, but her bragging does, maybe do a freezer spell so you don’t have to deal with her anymore. If them being together bothers you, and you want him back, then I guess follow thru with the spell.

Either way, whatever decision you make, good luck.

2 Likes

Im not one to dissuade ANYONE of doing spells on someone giving them crap. But simple words directed to them sometimes are enough. I would remind her that I broke up with him, that im glad he’s with her and is her “problem” and to please stay with him and keep him out of general population.

I agree freezer spells are good and if you feel the need to perform the other spell then by all means do so.

2 Likes