Breaking in my moonology Oracle deck with one card pulls*CLOSED*

Thank you very much :pray: it does relate

1 Like

1 Like

May I please have a general reading?

1 Like

1 Like

Thank you for the pull. I know what I need to do now. :smiling_imp: When my 3 months are up I will be more then happy to return a reading if you would like.

1 Like

Thank you that is a wonderful card for me basically told me as long as I keep working on programming and working in the spirit realms help I’ll be able to actually be a muse full on exciting cause it’s like the best job you could ever have all you have to do I keep the good vibes and let your magic work as a constant effect. I also loved the deck you were using yesterday when everyone was showing of there decks I was like I chose these two and this was one of the two I picked that sorta called to me

1 Like

I’ll do more pulls later if anyone else wants. I’m getting ready to breakdown a larger spread I did which will consume more energy.

1 Like

These are what I have at this time. I have more coming but shipping was delayed. I really love my decks and my Oracle ones have special places in my heart because they are unique and specific oracles for them.

3 Likes

So of course the moon one still for me but I was looking over then all then was like wow when I actually read the Dark Goddess is every card in that deck basically a goddess?

1 Like

Correct Dark goddess of full of powerful goddesses from all types of magick and background

Hello and thank you for the offer. I would very much like an overall look at my spiritual path if you will.

Thank you for your time, attention and energy.

Be blessed

1 Like

Any chance your be willing to draw a card from that deck for me on who I should befriend or contact?

1 Like

Thank you :pray:

1 Like

1 Like

Wow! That’s awesome! I hope. Lol. Thank you for your time and energy. Hit me up anytime you’d like to enjoy syncing your decks.

Be blessed

1 Like

Sure @anon88521623

1 Like

Thank you that’s beautiful. And every bit true.

1 Like

:sob: :two_hearts: :two_hearts: :+1: just what i needed

1 Like

I’m Closing this thread. My new deck showed up. :slight_smile::slight_smile:

2 Likes