Breaking in my moonology Oracle deck with one card pulls*CLOSED*

I’ll not limit for now as it’s only one card pulls but I’ll close when it gets to much to handle or I decide to do more in depth readings again.

7 Likes

Do the one card pull questions have to be yes or no type questions?

1 Like

:wave:t2: pull one for me please :blush:

1 Like

Nope this deck uses moon phases and gives advice with its explanations. I can show a example.

I don’t usually pull on myself but I’ll do for this example.

How will the new retrograde effect me?

Oh can I get one?

1 Like

What would you like to ask or just a general pull?

Of course hun. What would you like to ask or just a general pull?

1 Like

General pull

1 Like

I’d like a general pull. And I’d also like to ask what is a oracle deck? How does it differ from a tarot or playing cards?

1 Like

1 Like

Oof,

Thank you so much.

1 Like

Can I join, please?

1 Like

Sure. So a “normal” tarot has the major and minor arcana they typically have 76 cards in then some more some less. They can play off each other and have multiple meanings for whatever spread. They do not have an assigned Oracle but have a preferred.

With oracle cards they are each created with specifics and don’t use major or minor. They have been designed to have One specific oracle with them and generally won’t leave those cards. Such as with my moonology here the deck is refered to as she and uses the moon’s feminine energy and are based strictly on astrological guidelines per the introduction and getting to know them via booklet and using.

Sure what would you like? General or ask a question.

:blush:May I get 1 pull? Question is what will happen if I start the new thing?

1 Like

Is this spiritual approach affecting me in a dangerous way?
This counts?

1 Like

General please and thank you c:

1 Like

Of course :slight_smile:

1 Like

I would like one if you can, please.

1 Like

Of course general or question?