Breaking in a new deck - 10 readings [CLOSED]

one spot left :slight_smile:

I’m glad to hear it! I was a bit wary of this deck at first because I tried pulling cards for myself first and… this deck does not fuck around :laughing: I am finding it speaks to me quite strongly, so I am hopeful about getting accurate reads out of it.

1 Like

I hear you. I’ve hurt peoples feelings with my favorite deck, but it suits my personality to blunt and honest so, catch 22.

Hi, can i get a general reading? Thank you so much in advance :slight_smile:

1 Like

i’ve kind of been bitten in the ass by this before. i gave someone on 4chan a love-related reading (with an overall negative message) without tempering my words and i think they really took it to heart. i felt terrible :grimacing: i feel compelled to pass on the message the way i interpret it, but it definitely haunted me for a while and made me think that i should consider my words more carefully

1 Like

I won’t sugar coat what I see, I just tell people before hand, that the particular deck gives the most accurate readings out of my decks, but it’s blunt and honest so it may hurt to see what it has to say.

Even the peoples whose feelings I’ve hurt, usually come back glad later, that I was honest with them, cuz you can get fluff and buff for free if you google online tarot.

1 Like

Yes it resonates a lot. Thank you. My profile pic is the symbol of the left hand path btw.

1 Like

I have introduced myself … Please i need one

two of wands, the hanged man, judgement, the hierophant, page of cups

you are in the middle of making an important decision or planning for your future. you might feel excited to move forward, but something (circumstances, other people) is stopping you from doing so. or, you might feel as though the choices before you are so equally weighted that you cannot decide. try and think about which choice will give you the most opportunity for growth. your decision might upset the people around you, if you go outside of established protocol, or do something that your friends and family don’t agree with. deep down, you know what you really want to do, so you should make that choice for yourself.

the hanged man, ten of cups, ace of swords, ten of pentacles, two of cups

if you’ve found yourself in a period of suspension or inaction, it will soon be over, and you will enter a time of joy and contentment where every dream is within your grasp, and your own happiness is shared and enjoyed with the people you love most. you won’t remain at rest in this state, but will have the clarity to seize on the methods and mentality that brought you here, and use that wisdom to lay the foundations so your happiness can continue on into the long-term future. if you are in a romantic relationship you will find particular joy and stability in your union at this time; if you are not currently, then know that the stage is set for a wonderful new person to enter your life (or an existing relationship to truly blossom).

what a lovely and auspicious spread @Brand_New :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I wish you the best!

1 Like

queen of swords, seven of swords, eight of cups, the fool, the sun

hmm, this is a bit of a tricky one. there is a situation that is not serving you at the moment, whether it is something of your own design that you are trying to extract yourself from, or whether it is someone else who you might suspect is treating you unfairly or deceiving you. either way the message here is to remove any emotional judgement from the situation so you can see it clearly for what it is. there is an ending indicated here, leaving something behind. but it seems to be for the best, as it will reward you with a new sense of freedom, excitement, and potential. the outcome is positive — once you can move away from this dark situation your mindset will change, and you will enjoy a renewed sense of happiness and optimism as you come back into the light.

Thank you, it seems like listened to the cards earlier and cut off enough of that which doesn’t serve me. To get to this point.

1 Like

Hi Veil, you favorited my post but forgotten to give me a reading i think hahaha

1 Like

I think she’s probably just busy, and ran out of time last night. Hopefully if you are patient she’ll get to it today or tomorrow. She also liked a few others and did say she would do up to ten- looks like there are a few others till waiting , and I don’t see where she gave a time line, just that she asked us to be patient and she would get through them as quick as possible :).

I’m always surprised how long it takes me to do readings online, you not only have to do all the normal stuff, but you have to type it up on a coherent manner, so that the individual gets the message, that the cards are trying to convey.

1 Like

Don’t worry I haven’t forgotten you :slight_smile: @Keteriya is right, I am still working through the requests. I will finish them up either later tonight or tomorrow night.

2 Likes

Okay sure. Thank you so much hehe :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey ! I would love one if you are still doing some !
Also, it’s such a beautiful deck, which one is it ?

@Mei all the spots are full sorry, so maybe next time? :slight_smile: the deck is named Anima Mundi; I saw another forum member using it and just had to get one for myself :laughing:

@Aaron47_lucifer @Shrijesh_Neupane @Dmitriy I would appreciate your feedback on the reading when you get a chance, so I can gauge my accuracy – even if the reading did not resonate with you at all, it would be good to know. Thank you.

1 Like

the high priestess, two of swords, nine of swords, eight of wands, five of swords.
clarifier: the emperor

an interesting read. overall gives me the sense that you are feeling scattered and lacking structure, waging some inner conflict with your own mind, perhaps feeling a bit overwhelmed or finding yourself stuck in negative thought loops. the presence of so much air (suit of swords) makes me think you have a tendency of getting stuck in your own head.

you may not be feeling happy about where you are at the moment, but don’t worry, because things can always change. beware of both chronic indecision and impulsive action; you must find a balance by considering your choices and their consequences and then putting one foot in front of the other to act on them. ultimately the message here is to cultivate structure and discipline in your life.

1 Like

the sun, nine of pentacles, ace of wands, the fool, seven of pentacles. + ace of swords

i drew five cards for you, and then the ace of swords fell face-up out of the deck. the ace of wands, too, jumped out at me.

life seems to be going well for you, or in your very near future, you’re going to enjoy an upswing in your overall happiness when some major pieces start falling into place. you’ll be enjoying the fruits of your labour, and this will afford you a great sense of optimism and contentment as you reflect on how your own hard work brought you to these material successes. rather than resting on your laurels, you’ll be re-inspired and motivated to dive even deeper, and begin exploring new ways in which to refine and further capitalise on your methods. there is hard work indicated here, but you’ll be driven and dedicated, and on diving into it with gusto, it’s likely you’ll find some key new ideas.

1 Like