Breaking in a new deck - 10 readings [CLOSED]

G’day mates, I have a beautiful new Tarot deck and would love your assistance in breaking it in.

As I am still getting familiar with the deck I will be doing general readings only (no specific questions at this time).

Please be willing to give feedback on accuracy. :slight_smile:

Comment below if you would like a reading :point_down: I will get through them as quickly as I can.

4 Likes

I’ll take one please and thank you

1 Like

Me too thank you

1 Like

Sure why not, I would like one

1 Like

I want one thankyou

King of pents, knight of pents, justice, queen of swords, six of cups

Overall impression is a sense of comfort, and a feeling of home and belonging. A man nearby you who is of stoic, reliable character, probably an earth sign. While your own nature might seem at odds with his at times, there is a sense of rightness in your being together and a feeling of bringing out the best in each other. A sense of both potential and familiarity that is at once nostalgic and comforting as well as exciting.

1 Like

Can I get one?

1 Like

Hello, welcome to the forum. I would be happy to do so if you could please make an introductory post, it is part of the forum rules :slight_smile:

1 Like

Curious. He’s an earth sign but he’s not nearby, though perhaps its more in mind/heart than anything lmao :stuck_out_tongue:

Thank you very much. The rest is all pretty much right on :slight_smile:

Edit: Ironically, King of pentacles is the card I assigned to him in my true black deck-back in june.

1 Like

I want one thanks you

“close to you” might have been better phrasing, metaphorically speaking :laughing: the last two cards jumped out of the deck. I imagine you are the queen of swords :slight_smile:

I use the King of Pentacles for my man, too.

1 Like

ill take one too please

1 Like

Astrologically speaking I’m wands but, I’m aware of why people would assume swords. :joy:

I like to say sometimes the truth hurts, and I don’t see any point in dancing around it for the most part :stuck_out_tongue:

Thank you btw.

2 Likes

four of swords, the hierophant, the star, 10 of pentacles, queen of pentacles

taking your retreat from the forces of the outside world. to me this could also indicate a break from magickal practice, or a feeling of chasing your tail with no clear progress. it seems there is some kind of system or hierarchy which is holding you in sway. this could be a magickal system, your workplace, a social or religious group. do not worry. you’ll have a reawakening soon, and the next work you do will set the stage for very long-term changes in your life — you’ll be building a legacy for yourself. it will likely be related to the material world; finances or a general sense of comfort and contentment that will serve you for the rest of your life.

I’m the opposite - astrologically would be queen of swords, and this is certainly in my nature, but I tend to show up in readings as the queen of wands. must be that Leo ascendant :stuck_out_tongue: hope it resonates, thank you for the feedback :bouquet:

1 Like

Oh it does :slight_smile: I was surprised when I read it tbh. Most of the readings I get, eh… aren’t even close to anything I can relate to lol, especially not without putting lots of thought into it and trying to make it relate

1 Like

I have introduce myself, can you do me one

1 Like

Ha, your avatar reminds me of the Death card of this deck, and I ended up drawing this as the final card for you.

the magician, five of swords, eight of swords, ten of cups, death.

you have a strong will, and inner reserves of strength that will drive you to incredible success if you can channel it correctly. currently, you run the risk of allowing your ambition to get the better of you. don’t bite off more than you can chew or you will find yourself caught completely in a tangle of your own making. the 10 of cups here is great omen for your future accomplishments and happiness. overall it seems that there are lessons you must learn and trials you must go through before you can truly reach the pinnacle of success. on the other side is a complete transformation which will change the very way you see the world around you.

1 Like

I’d like one if it’s still open

2 Likes

Could you do one for me please?

1 Like