Breaking hexes and negativity (revocation) with Papa Legba

You need:

• Papa Legba’s Veve and a candle for Papa Legba (black, red or even white, I usually use black or red)
  • A glass of water, Transparent glass
  • A saucer or small plate to put on top of the glass
  • A red candle
  • Written petition (optional)

Light Papa Legba’s candle and call him, ask him to open spiritual world gates for you and to help you with the revocation. Place the saucer or small plate on top of the glass of water and then invert it. The suction will cause the water to stay inside the upside down glass. Place a red candle on top.

Read the written petition or ask Papa Legba that all the negativity, hexes, curses, spells, the evil eye and spirits placed on you by others be removed and sent back to their source. If you know the name of the person who has performed a working against you, you may mentioned him or her by name. Otherwise just ask Papa Legba to revoke in general all negative magic that may have been done against you (If you wrote a petition, it should content what I just mentioned). You can say it (read it) once or thrice, as you wish, then light the red candle and let it burn out.

To end the ritual, thank Papa Legba for helping you.

You can do the ritual for either 3 or 9 days.

3 Likes

hey quick question:
I haven’t been cursed or hexed, but could I ask Papa Legba to remove blockages? I know he can work as a road opener too, so if I tried this ritual, but with the request to remove any blockages that might be interfering with my magical workings, do you think it would work too?

1 Like

Yes, it should work. Just give it a try.

1 Like

thank you! I will, and thank you for the post!

1 Like

Who is Papa Legba?

2 Likes

Papa Legba is a Loa(Lwa), loa of crossroads.

Is it a demon?

No, The loas are spirits of the Haitian Voodoo, the loas serve as intermediaries between humanity and Bondye(God).