Break out of your shell and become an extroverted playboy - Ultimate Social Layered Spell

Ever since this was posted, I haven’t been able to get Haagenti out of my mind smh. I totally have to do this sooner than later. That picture makes him look so damn attractive :tired_face:

2 Likes

did you just open his sigili and asks or did you have to do a full evocation?

2 Likes

As always, a very powerful spell. Thank you for sharing your expertise!

1 Like

Question: I first petitioned several demons via Ritual 1 from Demons of Magick but when no demon other than Agares responded, I ditched the angel protection and went straight to chanting a power word from the Demons of Magick book or the chant shared here “Itz Mantantu…” followed by gazing at the sigil and chanting the demon’s name until I felt it was as good as it was going to get. Then I read my petition three times, burned it, and gave the license to depart. I have a four out of five success rate with Agares. I have one out of five with Belial and zero (at least that I can detect) with any other spirit called upon when doing it via the full angel protection ritual.

And by response I mean a result. I’ve tried evocation and have never once seen or heard a demon (or an angel). I feel a change in my body temperature, room temperature and sometimes in the way the candle or incense moves.

Would the method I’ve worked out with Agares, work here? Or do you suggest another?

2 Likes

Oke. I also have one question but it’s completely another nature…
I ask because I am really curious how this is even possible… (I don’t want to sound bad or unpleasant. I don’t want to offend anyone, I ask because I’m just curious)

I was wondering about it, how is this even possible …
You talk with Demons/Spirits - a higher beings - stronger and smarter than you by thousand times, a fucking badasses from other realms - they know everything about you and they can crush you in a minute - anyway, you SUMMON them and TALK with them …

But you are afraid to talk with normal people like you, a human beings like you with similar potential and nature?

where’s logic? I don’t understand.

5 Likes

Ikr
E.A. Koetting mentions the same thing XD

2 Likes

I’m gonna try to make u understand why
People most of them can’t understand how other people think or why they act like " whatever " … So most of them make judges without understanding… Ex : I’m talking wiz a friend about somethings happened wiz me " bad baaaad situation " her simple advice was just pray to allah and give money to poor people and everything gonna be fixed and okay … So she didn’t understand that maybe i was need to talk only or maybe she suppose to give me advice to solve the problem or maybe she just got to shut tf up and didn’t say anything… But generally the people in our everyday lives can’t comprehend how much we need life advice not everything just pray or when u have a crisis or normal life situations and u reach help from ur family or friends they just simply say just pray… As if it was working before but I’m just stupid and this idea didn’t came my mind … But when we reach helps from demons , spirits or any supernatural entities we don’t have to go on and on to explain what they already feels before they understand
I answered wiz one Ex. To try make it easy to understand people who have problems to make good contacts wiz others… I don’t know if that helps or not but i wish it explains who they lives that everyday

3 Likes

Because, seriously, what’s going on xD
I really want to have this people way of thinking now, cuz I am fucking afraid to talk with several demons (I always think “jeeeza I must be a fucking trash compared to them, what the fuck”)
When other people just come to them and ask things like - “Does she like me?”

Wait.

1 Like

This is an argument. Maybe this is how it is.

I still don’t understand why these spirits help us but I think it’s just my problem here.

1 Like

It’s not ur problem only… Sometimes I wonder too … But I feel so frustrated by to much thinking of it so i stop … I intended to ask the entities I work wiz but after a while… When i feel it the right time … Maybe it helps then … And promise I will share the answer here

1 Like

Do you just print out/draw their sigils and chant their enns?

She’s also good with both the sexes?

Probably you’re not. Many of us, here tries to understand things one or the other, so as to have more clear answers, we listen and or read/debate and try to have answers and we change while doing so, -and that alchemy even is something good-, indeed maybe some of us will reach to something meaningful and not all of us but yet even the journey itself is not meaningless.

Anyways, having ultimate answers is something easy, where much of the information given to us are generally biased or digested by biased brains of ours, either by culture or other elements, and hence where even the most well-known figures of occult do not have a common and clear understanding over most of the subjects. That is with occult, but similar contradictions also apply to religion and even with the involvement of more resources and people yet there is no clear conclusion where we may say “yes that is the answer”, indeed almost in social sciences or related to human dimensions and its ever changing nature, this is the case and sure many reasons we may cite for that , but simply neither we nor our surroundings are static.

Probably there is no one way to get it but some kind of “ultimate answers” exists; such answers will be satisfactory where most of them are pack of answers and they may end the illusions. However such answers, I guess only provided to the ones who may have completed their ascent in our time, in the world.

Why we are not or most of us are not provided with such answers or why the ones who get such answers do not share them with us easily, this is because “the logic or magick” that lies with such answers cannot be understood by ordinary people like if you forgive the analogy; think how easy it would ever be to explain a differential equation to a rocket scientist and how impossible or at least hard to explain it to a child, I guess many major changes occur before either within mind and perceptions so that one become really close to digest the truth and that’s something that few may get in touch.

“That which is Below corresponds to that which is Above, and that which is Above, corresponds to that which is Below, to accomplish the miracles of the One Thing.”

Seems easy to understand but is it really so easy ?

So on the other hand, when it comes to magick, it has a different story. It has a practical sense too. Like the difference between physics and engineering or economics and finance, basically it’s the use of the findings of people who aim to complete their ascend (via occult or maybe in some cases via religion) and who aim to reach to the final answer; and some part of such findings are used to reach to the desired ends and creates the “magick” and its literature and nothing is wrong it that. NASA for example do many investigations and fund many projects and some of their findings are used to make our daily life better without even having space in question, is it wrong? No, I guess .(for example think Kabbalah at its initial stage where so much religious staff not yet injected, the aim was clear; to reach to God, the ultimate one, the highest of highs etc. and along the way they have made some discoveries and some of us then saw the opportunities within these findings as that they may use them to get some desired ends, like some remedies to every day’s problems, -sure not everything has began with Kabbalah- but just think it like one of the ways, and here just as an example. )

So we are here ( seems like a fact but maybe even that’s not the case) in a journey and we are going to somewhere or passing from here for any reasons, maybe our personalities are just our avatars, or maybe we are nothing more than a completion of azote cyle for maybe higher purposes or just for its own sake, anyways we need solutions to our daily life, and yes even we disturb, stop and ask to the Professors ordinarius the simplest things, and that’s maybe even unkind but we are just the children within the campus, and this is maybe part of their greatness to help us maybe there will a price for everything, maybe that price was already paid, maybe it’s really free,anyways we need help and indeed we are glad and thankful to receive it.

I evoked haagenti last night & although I feel his presence or anything, i said my piece and whatnot.

I’ll start working on the others in the following days.

2 Likes

i used your article on helping student with their taste and it helped me alot on my university exams…till now graduation is done…
so im sure this one will work too…
and for those who say no to this article let me say “not every man has balls to say it on your face that he wants you”…
so if you dont like this article just pass SILENTLY no need of negative comments

1 Like

“Take out the work in physical” can someone tell me what that means :slightly_smiling_face:

Welcome to the forum, @Scorpion, Please take a moment to post an introduction in our New Magician and Introduction area, and tell us a bit about yourself, what brought you here, and any magical experience you may have, It is a rule of this forum.

1 Like

Are we supposed to summon them all at once? Or is this broken into separate evocations for each being??

2 Likes

@Encore19 my gut says summon them individually as it’s not advised to have too many sigils open simultaneously.

1 Like

anybody tried this?

1 Like