Break love target moral defences

I know this target for a while now, sometimes we get to meet in a common workplace and we do flirt and entertain a warm relation. But whenever I try to push it a little bit further, into meeting in private or to maintain constant online contact, they do everything to prevent it… They might agree for a date when talking IRL but it never comes to realization because they would just ignore me few days on social media… I already used Gremory pathworking and Sallos through DOM, since our relationship got warmer but I still feel resistance … They already have an unmarried life partner and this is what preventing everything to happen.

Now, how can I take this further and lead the target to finally commit to more privacy with me ?

4 Likes

maybe your target loves someone else
if yes, love is magic in itself and very strong,
I’ve never heard of demons doing anything against true love, it’s a strong feeling that can’t be broken easily
demons may help in short relationships, sex relationships, but after a while the bewitched person will realize that something is wrong and will want to stay away from that person

2 Likes

How about you use magick to YOU breaking free from your obsession to have people who dont want you? Or you change yourself to an actual attractive person? I never use lust or love spells because they are literally just curses that drugs people and when the drugs goes off nothing has really changed…

2 Likes

I’m already attractive enough and have many assets to attract partners so don’t worry about that. If I wanted a moral lesson I’d go see somewhere else than BALG forum as well…

6 Likes

How about asking Agares for help? It is said that he helps “return deserters”, this is pretty much a runaway case in my book :sweat_smile: (it probably also helps that he promotes friendship, a bond of such kind might inspire your person to get to know you better instead of ignoring you)

2 Likes

I couldn’t have said it better myself.

2 Likes

Many on here and elsewhere do share your viewpoint, and I’ll admit you do have a point to a certain extent. However, I do understand @HelixArc, and I have no objection to such spells (I see them more as an astral suggestion made to the target). And you know the saying… “The heart wants what it wants.”

Also, BALG has a rule about not moralizing in working threads. In debate threads, it’s okay, but not in working threads, threads asking for advice on how to solve a problem, etc. Some forum users tend to make such comments in threads like these, but it just derails the original purpose of the thread.

4 Likes

I suggest a divination in case it’s not what you assume. She could be just enjoying the attention and playing with you with no intention of following through and it’s got nothing to do with her morals.

I would caution that the more attraction spells you do the more you risk getting yourself obsessed until it becomes painful. Doesn’t always happen but it’s relatively common. If the other workings were recent you might want to let them work for a bit and see how the energy develops.

4 Likes

I keep forgetting that. I find this kind of magick so pathetic…

1 Like

Are you male or female?