Books for beginners

What are the best books for psychic attacks And vampirism for a beginner?

1 Like

Psychic Vampire Codex

Just read it today didn’t understand much and looked hard to read i learned the grounding and centering didn’t understood anything else. Felt it was more on defending rather than attacking. Do u have any video or any book recommendations for attacking? Thanks

You might want to know, all humans are slightly psychic and are not defenseless, just because it’s unseen doesn’t mean they can’t tell.

If you don’t know how to defend yourself, or even check for protections, you could be asking for trouble that you don’t know how to get out of. How do you know what risks you’re ok taking, when you don’t know what those even are?

Same thing. When you know what to defend against and how, you also learn what’s possible and can see how to get around defenses.

Makes sense i will put up defense before attacking. And i wanna break their defense before attacking with other methods too. How should i do that? Break their protections from anything?

First find out what they have and if you can. I don’t know what their defenses are so I can’t tell you.

You basically need to be better at energy working than them and be able to drain faster than they can replenish.

And if you don’t like something about them, and you just take their energy, be aware you can take on those traits that caused you to not like them, as you will slightly become them… you are what you eat. If they are sick you can also take on that overt imbalance and get sick too. To address this there’s a concept called "filtering’, but I think it’s risky nevertheless. Personally I would drain the energy into the ground.

Try the book here to figure out what kinds of defense are available so you can scan for them.

Thanks alot also i would add that i know where the person sleeps and when the person sleeps and i can visualise the whole thing in my mind and the person doesn’t practice magic the only protection they can have is from the god they pray to which they dont do daily they just live their life normally.
I am thinking to making a sigil to destroy any protections they have and then attacking their chakras while they are sleeping.

Anything i can add to this?

That’s a duplicate question you already asked in your specific conversation about it over here:

I defer the response to @crookedpathfinder as he’s doing a great job of explaining it to you and I don’t want to be redundant.

Thanks for the help I appreciate it :yellow_heart: