Book recommendation for invocation and evocation

You would recommend books that teach contact with demons and angels and work with them,
Books are my preference for more connotation and contact.

Books i read:
Demons of magick gordon Winterfield
The 72 angels of magick etc damon brand

Please give me a book proposal on the subject because I translate them into Turkish and read them.

Summoning spirits by Konstantinos

Description : Summoning Spirits describes the specific attributes and abilities of 50 entities that you can evoke to uncover valuable knowledge, and who will help you succeed in nearly any task, magical or mundane.

Whether you need help to face life’s challenges or to work a minor miracle, you will find the art of magical evocation a tremendously potent tool for change. Included are information and theory, as well as full instructions for all the rituals you will need to prepare for and then evoke spirits.

6 Likes

I searched that book for the last 2 days but could not find it. Can you send a link?

Please remember that it is against the rules of this forum to ask for, or provide links to, copyrighted books and materials. I do know there is a pdf copy out there in the wilds of the internet that you can find if you look hard enough.

1 Like

You are very talented, I expect something from you too. :heart:

Sent.

Search more

Here you go.

I am also interested in that book ,have you used it personally with success ? I’m not familiar with the author and his work .

Konstantinos’ book is amazing - lots of foundational stuff in a readable style.
“Drawing Down Belial” by S. Connolly- short and simple but really good
“Modern Magick” by Donald Michael Kraig- a workbook on Ritual Magick but chock full of stuff

5 Likes

Of course i used that book to communicate with spirits

Its a bit complicated
But give it a try.

Theres so many in not even sure where to start…

Summoning spirits by Michelle Belanger
It’s her transition(and a pretty good one at that) of the good ol’ Heptameron by Peter de Abano.

Gateways Through Stone and Circle by Frater Ashen Chassan
His take on ceremonial magic. In the book, he goes into great depth on creating all the necessary magical tools and implements needed to begin evocation, along with scrying, and his accounts on summoning each of the archangels. This guy is awesome.

Seven Spheres by Rufus Opus.
His system for summoning the planetary spirits, like Chassan, he too goes into depth about the spirits themselves and the tools needed for each one, while also giving lots of ideas on how you can make each ritual your own. Hes pretty funny to listen to.

Any Gallery of Magic book, honestly. Most on here praise author Damon Brands Archangels of Magick, and for good reason. These books are very “modern” and not as heavy on the fine details or long drawn out processes like most ceremonial magick is. Also I should point out these books tend to focus more in invocation rather than evocation.

Practice Of Magical Evocation by Franz Bardon
The title is pretty self explanatory. He gives an Insightful, concise and precise take on evocation.

Hope this helps.

6 Likes

New Avatar Power is underrated, that book can do wonders. Evoking Eternity is a great one as well.

3 Likes