Book of Necromancy

I found the PDF of Dante Abiel in some site and now I want to take some physical books so i can made an archive. Im try to do this for a lot of reason and the first of all is for study this path of the exoterism in an antropologycal, archeological and some “magic” and alchemical way. I found the “Liber falxifer I & II” in PDF but I want more. For the beginning i want to buy “The Witches’ Book of the Dead - Christian Day” it’s a good deal?

Dante’s book is good one, but not all parts should be practiced, it is dangerous. The Witches, not a bad book to expand your knowledge about the subject. But definitely the best one on the market in necromancy field is already linked in a post above, The Gospel of the Ghouls, a book really worth purchasing :+1:

2 Likes

It’s seems a very good book, but I can’t purcase it because I have teh Visa card, some other good book?

I agree,Necromantic sorcery isn’t written for a beginner in magick,but for someone who practiced magick for years.Dante was in Vodoun and tried to get in OAA but I think he got rejected,I don’t know…Anyways he was experienced when he was working with the gods and spirits which many readers aren’t…

1 Like

i do not see any problem. Get a Visa Prepaid Card and buy.

https://usa.visa.com/pay-with-visa/cards/prepaid-cards.html

Necromancy is a subject that I have been wanting to learn and practice for some time now. I will hold off on it until I learn more and get better at magick. Here is my list of books that either is fully about necromancy or talks in passing about this subject and two books that I will be getting later but are mainly about it and where I got them also tho I have them I have not read all of these books yet.

Books I have:

1. “Charnel Whispers: Mastery of Necromancy, Death & Undeath” by Somnus Dreadwood.
    Amazon.

2. “Honoring Death: The Arte Of Daemonolatry Necromancy” by S. Connolly. (Book 1 of 3)
    Amazon.

3. " Necromantic Sacraments: A Book of Rituals for Daemonolatry Necromancy, Necrosophy & Invocation" by S. Connolly. (Book 2 of 3)
    Amazon.

4. " Keys Of Ocat" by S. Connoly. (Book 3 of 3)
    Amazon.

Books I will get soon:

1. “Blood Sorcery Bible Volume 1: Rituals in Necromancy” by Sorceress Cagliastro.
    Amazon.

2. “Blood Sorcery Bible Volume II: Striking the Target The Practitioner and the Static Practice Iron - Blood - Magnetics” by Sorceress Cagliastro.
    Amazon.

Books that mention Necromancy in passing:

1. “Black Magick Of Ahriman: The Ancient Rites, Spells & Demons of Persia” by Kurtis Joseph. (Chapter 12: The Pathways of Dark Goddess AZ-JAHI)
    Become A Living God.

2. “Belial: Without a Master” (Grimoire 3 of 4 The Revealed Path of Belial" by Asenath Mason)
    Become A Living God.

I hope these help. Also if there is any misspellings or a breach of the code of conduct please let me know. :slight_smile:
Edit (“Necromanitc Sorcery” is a very advanced book also deals with a lot of taboos. I have had my own experiences with the book and can say it is very powerful and no I have not used the book but just reading it had some affect. Please keep this in mind if you use that book in full some one you love will die it has not happened to me but it stats that this something you give up to follow the path laid out in the book. That is why even tho I want a copy as I am a collector of occult books I would never practice from it, my family is to important to waist them on this form of necromancy. Here is a link to what had happened to me.)

8 Likes

yo this is a great post. ty

blood sorcery book is great, though they are not very practical

2 Likes

You’re welcome. Thank you for the advice on blood sorcery I will still end up getting them but it kinda suck that they are not very practical. :frowning: If you don’t mind my asking were did the book become impracticable?

1 Like

Realy, tank you so much!^^, I got the “Black magik of Ahriman” and the ritual of Az-Jeh is a ritual for become a Kunda (Zoroastrian black preach). it’s vvery good onestly but is difficult to perform because they need to use the Avestand lengauge and it’s difficult for the first time (theres 2 litanies in Avestan to perfor for some rituals)

1 Like

i did not say that theyre impracticable, they’re practicable, just not easy to practice. There is this part called scent suppressor where she mentions the likes of seals, dolphins, penguins and whales have this technique and she gave a very bs exercise on how to archive the skill that water mammals have. It just mind does not make sense to me

still, the books are fantastic, its just the spells etc are very traditional witchcraft-y

1 Like

Yea, but personaly everyone will first study Necromancy and other tipe of magic on a teorical part, afther this they can practise. I want to buy (in the future) a book called “Greek and Romand necromancy” because i want to study and I alwais want to know more about the ancient death cult of my country. (i’m Italian, but I love the Etruscan death cult)

5 Likes

You are welcome. :slight_smile: That is awesome that you are working with AZ-Jahi but you bring up something I am struggling with.

How did you get better with the language in the book?

Sorry, after googleing the book I thought that it was the wrong word to use. So what would be the benefit of scent suppressor?

1 Like

to make spirits does not notice that you are not dead when you walk into the portal of their realm

2 Likes

Does a family member that you like have to be sacrificed or can it be a disliked person?

1 Like

That’s interesting, what would happen if you did not do that? Would they attack or just shoo you out?

1 Like

It has been a bit sense I read the book but from what I remember it is someone in your family. But if you read the post I added in that explains what the dreams told me about what would happen. So I am not sure.

“In that case, it could be extraordinarily dangerous for you to traverse amongst those Disincarnate who do not know you, can see you, smell your blood, and are resentful of your living status. They may take your life in hope that doing so will restore their life status.”

2 Likes

No no I do not work with her yet, in the future I will work whit a lot of entities but I need to study. I love study the ancient language but Im just beghinning. If you want to do this you need a lot of practice and study of the intonation, language and (If you want, it’s not obligatory) the culture related whit the spirit/deities. It’s very helpfull for the future practice.

1 Like

O.O’ ;~; Holy shit that is intense. This brings up the question What happens when your life status is gone do you as a whole die and they get your body?