Spirits for necromancy

I would reccomend Bune for gathering knowledge from beyond the grave in the dreaming state and is one of the Goetia’s Necromancy Daemons. If you are ready to channel the dead, invoke Bune.

3 Likes

Baron Samedi

7 Likes

I work with him mainly I forgot he can help with necromancy

3 Likes

Maha Kali, La Santa Muerte, Hekate, Saint Cyprian of Antioch, Lord Ti-Tor, The Eight Ajougun Under-Lords, Sentella Ndoki, Babalu Aye, Azadriel, Abbadon, Saturn, and of course the Barons.

There are many other that i have missed but these are just the ones ive worked with.The Death current is vast and expansive and you can just as easily work with ancestral spirits as well.

6 Likes

Phewwwwww you went all out on that one.

I agree with Maha Kali, you can learn a lot from her.

1 Like

Ya i like to fancy myself a decent necromancer, it is very similar to the vampiric current and since i work extensively with that ive been able to dip my hands in it a bit.

1 Like

I’m horrible at Necromancy but Maha Kali is the one who opened my third eye for the first time.

2 Likes

Here is a link to some books I recommend on the subject and some history I had reading N.. S..
I hope this helps.

1 Like

Yes! i agree ive learned a lot from Maha Kali, she is just one of those spirits i can stop going back to, her and La Santa Muerte are my Patroness’s.

1 Like

Thanks for sharing. I’ve got more reading to do :smiley:

1 Like

Very nice.

I’m starting to think Lord Belial is mine.

1 Like

You are welcome @VoodooWalk. I love the subject and share what I can. :slight_smile: Also there are some books in this thread one was “Gospel of Ghouls” You can buy it here and here is a link to find some stuff for necromancy.
Gospel of Ghouls: https://www.araigneearcaneservices.org/store/p108/thegospeloftheghouls_digital.html

Necromancy Stuff:

1 Like

Haha I need this for another reason. Oh thank you Mr. Lucifer xD

1 Like

Carrefour, Samedi, Brigette, Centella Ndoki, Babalu Aye and many others. Source: Araignee Arcane Services. They have great stuff on necromancy

7 Likes

The Loa - Baron Samedi, Baron la Croix, Baron Cimetere, Ghede Linto + 2 more Ghede Loa which I’ve forgotten the name for and also hage yet to find any real info about.
This should serve as a good starting point. As far as I know these spirits deal with Necromancy one way or another. Check with a houngan or mambo on here about the functions of the Loa I mentioned as there exists a fuck ton of missinformation about the Loa or in some cases none at all. And some Loa are even hidden from non innitiates like myself, so the full pantheon that are publically available is incomplete with both in terms of info and entities that make up the Haitian Voudoo pantheon. Although that doesn’t mean it’s completely inacessable, that’s all I am going to say.

Other gods that deal with Necromancy or death magick - Erebus, Hades, Azrael, Akasha Subterfuge, Thantos (personna of death), Hel, Belphegor, and many more.

7 Likes

And also the forces of saturn, they are bloody great because influences of saturn mixed with necromancy can open backdoors to all currents whether they are the currents of the diffrent trees of life or trees of death.

3 Likes

Who is Lord Ti-Tor and who are the Eight Ajougun Under Lords?

One of the most powerful necromancy teachers is actually Bune who is very known here in this forum for money magic. Mephistopheles and Hecate too.

This ^ I feel like ancestral links and the magick produced through them is over looked way too often and for the many uses provided from it, this seems like quite a loss. I presume because it requires finding that link to begin with with is probably both a physically and emotionally daunting task for most. As for me I’ve had issues willing to utilize it due to the amount of negative association I have with any of my recent bloodline. And until I work through that, I honestly feel like it’s a blocked resource for me. But for those I ha e seen use it it does seem to work quite well and intuitively.

I cannot recommend San La Muerte enough. The lord of death, I am very close to. There is another more potent spirit for the necromantic arts but I can’t recommend working with Qayin to anyone because its not a path for everyone to say the least. I am curious why several people are mentioning Kali though. I’ve never heard of Kali being employed in successful necromancy. People think that because Kali is depicted as a deity of death that she would be good to work with for necromantic purposes, but that isn’t how people work with her. In Hinduism she’s prayed to as an aspect of change. Hindus chant her malas for change in their life. Working with her in Hinduism is never actually death related. But then again western culture has a way of adopting stuff from other cultures and turning it into something else. Anyways, aside from Qayin, my best suggestion is the spirit San La Muerte.

2 Likes