Book containing Seal or Sigil of Samael

Guys I remember reading a modern book that had on a whole page big sigil of Samael, the thing is I dont remember the name of the book or the author, book discussed tree of life/knowledge and had like 8 chapters probably around 150 pages long, the book was written by only one author(he didnt go by fancy pseudonym it was just his name). If anyone have idea what it can be please write the name of it thank you.

1 Like

Welcome @tarito It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

Tree of qlipoth have samael sigil

Author name?

The Sitra Achra has one as well.

Liber Lilith by Donald Tyson has a seal of Samael.
If I remember correctly it is mainly a hexagram with Hebrew characters

@LvxMferre Its sadly not it, the author had a Jewish name but still thanks for replying

1 Like

Here

1 Like

Thank you Sir but I need the book, its wild that even looking by keywords nothing shows up

Edgar Kerval maybe? QLIPHOTH: ESOTERIC PUBLICATION THE AWAKENING, (ATAVISTIC PATH), OPUS I. by KERVAL, Edgar.: Fine Paperback (2012) | Burwood Books

no :frowning:

Perhaps Qabalah, Qliphoth and Goetic Magic by Thomas Karlsson Or Samael by Baal Kadmon ?

Its not any of these, I start to belive that it was his only book by way how hard is to find any information about it haha

@tarito do you remember what colour the cover was? Or what was on it at least? There are so many books out there now lol.

Probably just white cover.

@tarito Please properly introduce yourself as you were asked to do. It is the rule here. Failure to do so will result in the removal of any further posts you make until our rule is respected. Click here and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc.

Asenath mason author

Not it bro