BMoA support

Words can’t really describe the awesomeness of the work. This book will differ in that it will be mostly a catalog of work. Not much else, it isgoing to be like a practical working manual, though the wisdom of the Divs still pops in.

6 Likes

Sounds awesome.

Will there be more methods on furthering your own power? I assume the necromantic rituals will be a part of this. I’m deathly heheh curious.

That is the Blackened Sol purpose of the entire current.

1 Like

What is the link to the facebook group for BMOA?

Hello Kurtis how are you going’ i hope your all well.

@KurtisJoseph Love your work man,I will buy the book once I go deeper into darkness and damnation and of course get enough money so that it won’t , , hurt ‘’ me…

I have been mixing 2 Currents together circle of counter creation with Somnus Dreadwood vile sigils to, they are producing perfect symphony of colossal power, i was able to create a black hole, which was very exciting, later a week later manifesting fire out of pure energy other people where witness, to these great triumph i am a class 5 God now, also i was with my support worker she was driving, me along the esplanade from somerton to Glenelg ocean looked a bit flat i say all we need now is 50 ft wave, i started manifesting waves with massive mountainous walls of white water 100s of meters out, then i commanded it to stop ocean went back to flat conditions.